- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (1KB)
Press one of the following keys to activate the corresponding cheat function on a custom track:
L - Toggle headlights
W - Toggle scenery or almost total darkness
C - Instant crash
[Space] - Use horn
Enter the practice race screen (with the checkered flags) after unlocking all the tracks. Move the pointer over one of the letter T's in the word "Mattel" on the "Hot Wheels Mattel" screen. Hold the "Right Mouse Button" to access a 3-D world. You do not have to pick a race -- just click the green arrow and pick your car. Click "Go" and you will be on a bonus track. This procedure must be repeated after the race ends if you wish to do it again.
Instead of using [Shift] + [Ctrl] for jumps, use [Alt] + [Ctrl] for a hidden jump worth extra points.
One way is to hold [Shift] + [Ctrl] to do a barrel roll. Another way is get a good stunt. To get the rest of the cars, click on the trophy and at least get to the last race.
Do multiple tricks, then try to land and drive backwards for major trick points. If you get enough, there will be a fireworks display at the end of the practice session.
Go to the dinosaur level and drive backwards for a long time.
Go to the swamp level and press [Up], [Left], or [Right]. Be careful when landing.
Note: This trick requires a game controller. Go to the garden level. Go sideways while pressing 3 + 4 on the controller. Listen for a gunshot and try to do four of these moves.
Note: This trick requires a game controller. Go to the beach level. Go sideways while pressing 3 + 4 on the controller. Listen for a gunshot and try to do four of these moves.
112 or 169
BACK TO TOP