- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Hot Wheels Stunt Track Driver on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (1KB)
Press one of the following keys to activate the corresponding cheat function on a custom track:
L - Toggle headlights
W - Toggle scenery or almost total darkness
C - Instant crash
[Space] - Use horn
Enter the practice race screen (with the checkered flags) after unlocking all the tracks. Move the pointer over one of the letter T's in the word "Mattel" on the "Hot Wheels Mattel" screen. Hold the "Right Mouse Button" to access a 3-D world. You do not have to pick a race -- just click the green arrow and pick your car. Click "Go" and you will be on a bonus track. This procedure must be repeated after the race ends if you wish to do it again.
Instead of using [Shift] + [Ctrl] for jumps, use [Alt] + [Ctrl] for a hidden jump worth extra points.
One way is to hold [Shift] + [Ctrl] to do a barrel roll. Another way is get a good stunt. To get the rest of the cars, click on the trophy and at least get to the last race.
Do multiple tricks, then try to land and drive backwards for major trick points. If you get enough, there will be a fireworks display at the end of the practice session.
Go to the dinosaur level and drive backwards for a long time.
Go to the swamp level and press [Up], [Left], or [Right]. Be careful when landing.
Note: This trick requires a game controller. Go to the garden level. Go sideways while pressing 3 + 4 on the controller. Listen for a gunshot and try to do four of these moves.
Note: This trick requires a game controller. Go to the beach level. Go sideways while pressing 3 + 4 on the controller. Listen for a gunshot and try to do four of these moves.
112 or 185
BACK TO TOP