- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
Imperium Galactica 2: Alliances Cheats
developer: Digital Reality
P233, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 10, 00
|» All About Imperium Galactica 2: Alliances on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
At the menu, type in: LISTENUPEVERYBODY!
and then type in any of the following codes:
dienodie - God Mode
shootem' - All Weapons
ghettoblaster - All Aircrafts
splasher - Waterscreen
To change a Destroyer stats, search for "destroyer" (without the quote). After you are there, the figure below the fourth letter of the name of the object is the price, you can change it from 204e to 0100 for a price of S1.
The figure below the eighth letter of the name is time to build, change it from 801a06 to 010100 for instant build time.
The figure below the 13th letter of the name is HP for ships. You can change from 0a to ff for 255 HP.
Four lines below the name you will see lots of 05050505..., the first is the code for sol, the third for shin, and the fifth is for kra. 05 means allready found. 01 means need to research first. To have it from beginning, change 01 to 05, for any item you want.
NOTE: dont give the enemy that 05 code, if you do, they will be as powerful as you are!
Also, to use this cheat, you must start a new game (not a savegame).
94 or 337
BACK TO TOP