- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Game Dev Story Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Oct 09, 10
|» All About Game Dev Story on ActionTrip|
By completing certain objectives in the game, you'll unlock special awards and titles.
Close But No Cigar (30): Win Runner Up.
Design God (10): Win the Best Design Award.
Fanboy Letter (10): Get a letter from a male fan.
Fangirl Letter (10): Get a letter from a female fan.
Game Expert (30): Train your employees to unlock every type of game.
Generate Some Buzz (10): Generate some buzz by building up your fan base.
Genre King (30): You unlocked every game genre! Wow...
Grand Prize Winner! (50): Win the Grand Prize.
Hall of Famer (50): Congrats on making it into the Hall of Fame! I'm all verklempt...
Hardcore Hardware (40): Make your own game console.
Hittin' the Big Time (20): Move to an even bigger office.
Holy Grail (60): Could the rumors be true? A toilet AND a game console?
Idiot Box (20): Have a game introduced on TV.
Line Starts Here (10): You had hundreds of fans lining up to buy your game on release day!
Movin' On Up (10): Grow your company and move to a bigger office.
Music Man (10): Win the Best Music Award.
Mystery Console (40): A game console so awesome, it's like a spaceship or something.
Mystery Staffer A (10): Hire a king with a penchant for gaming.
Mystery Staffer B (10): A ferocious bear has been spotted around town...
Mystery Staffer C (20): Find a genius who'll work for bananas.
Mystery Staffer K (100): Find a mysterious super robot.
Mystery Staffer X (10): Hire a mysterious masked staff member.
Sell 1 Million (20): Make a hit game that sells 1 million units.
Sell 10 Million (30): Make a hit game that sells 10 million units.
Sell 100 Million (50): Make a hit game that sells 100 million units.
Sell 100K (10): Make a hit game that sells 100K units.
Sell 20 Million (30): Make a hit game that sells 20 million units.
Sell 5 Million (20): Make a hit game that sells 5 million units.
Sell 50 Million (40): Make a hit game that sells 50 million units.
Sell 500k (10): Make a hit game that sells 500K units.
The Big Show (10): Make a name for yourself at Gamedex.
Worst of the Worst (10): Win the Worst Game Award.
Preview result of Genre/Type combination
Select a combination of Genre & Type and continue until you are prompted to pick an employee to make a scenario. Press "back" on the bottom right. Now you can see the result of the combination of Genre and Type, without the need to create a game, allowing you to search for "Amazing!" combinations.
34 or 184
BACK TO TOP