- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
The Simpsons: Tapped Out Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Mar 01, 12
|» All About The Simpsons: Tapped Out on ActionTrip|
10 Doughtnuts and a statue of Jebediah Springfield
Ingame select Homer to bring up his task menu, while the menu is open click on Homer ten times. If done correctly a message prompt will appear stating you found the secret and will receive 10 doughnuts and the statue in your inventory.
When you have lots of buildings and people doing things, an easy thing to do for collecting your money and XP is to click on the thing on top of the building to make the money come out of the building and then do that to the rest of the buildings. You will notice that the money and XP automatically get deposited.
Do not be afraid of planting triffids, in fact they give you XP! They give you around 150 XP and eventually you have to do a quest to plant a receive them twice. So don't be afraid to plant them unless you do not want to spend money to only receive XP.
Free Burning Bush Premuim Item!
Near the mountain area. There is a piece of land that has this item. Buy that land and place it anywhere. You can buy it for 20 doughnuts or have it for free.
503 or 947
|»||Click here for more The Simpsons: Tapped Out cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Simpsons: Tapped Out cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
|GTA V (PC)||21.67%|
|Pillars of Eternity||17.23%|