- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
developer: Juice Games
PIII 933, 128MB RAM, 2.5GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 13, 05
|» All About Juiced on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (7KB)
Select the "Cheat" option at the menu. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
PINT - All arcade mode cars and some developer tracks
CASH - Extra money
RESP - Everyone respects you
CARS - All cars
CREW - Full crew
CHAR - Character test mode
WIN. - Win all races
ALL. - Activate all codes
All Prototype parts
Get 1,500 respect points from all CPU characters to unlock all Prototype parts.
Successfully complete all the series in Arcade mode, except the Extreme Nitrous Series, to unlock the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Prototype Challenge Series.
Get a Corvette Z06 and go to the test track. Start driving backwards, then go to the curb with the crane sticking over the track and drive into the dirt. You should see hardened dirt. Drive onto that until you get halfway through the hardened dirt, then drive off slowly as if you are going back onto the track. Before you get back on the track your car should start to bounce and shake. When you come out of it, your car should be badly damaged.
Get a 100% completion in Career mode to unlock Prototype mods for all cars in Career mode and the Extreme Nitrous Series in Arcade mode.
Earn 600 respect points from any CPU character. Then, call any character on your mobile phone. Race for pink slips with one of your less powerful cars. After you get there, sell it for extra money. Make sure to have more than one car in case you lose the race.
Get a Viper GTS fully tuned and go to the oval track. Drive about 210 mph. When you are about to turn, turn the other way into the wall. Hit the nitrous and hold it while still turning into the wall. If done correctly, your car should go up and fly. You must be in the dirt part of the turn. Try using the nitrous two seconds before hitting the wall and hit the wall (wire fence) at about a 30 degree angle.
167 or 300
BACK TO TOP