- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
PIII 800, 128MB RAM, 16MB Video Card, 900MB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game.
When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
Custom level names
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. To change the names of levels, open the "title" file located in the "/english/pc/game" folder. Then, change the name of a desired title.
166 or 344
BACK TO TOP