- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
PIII 800, 128MB RAM, 16MB Video Card, 900MB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (2KB)
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game.
When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
Custom level names
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. To change the names of levels, open the "title" file located in the "/english/pc/game" folder. Then, change the name of a desired title.
166 or 354
BACK TO TOP