- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
KKnD 2: Krossfire Cheats
publisher: Melbourne House
developer: Beam Software
P90, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 31, 98
|» All About KKnD 2: Krossfire on ActionTrip|
access the cheats in Krossfire, you must do two things:
1.The game must be run with the command line option '-badnews'.
To do this you should make a shortcut to the kknd2.exe file. Next you need to edit the properties of the shortcut ([ALT]+[ENTER]). In the target field, add '-badnews' to the end of the line. It should look something like this:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews
2.To activate the cheats in the game, you must press [CTRL] and [TAB] together at exactly the same time. It may take you a little while to hit them together. When you do, a message will be displayed saying 'Cheats Enabled'.
These are the cheats:
[CTRL]+M - Extra money.
[CTRL]+C - Win level.
[CTRL]+F - Lose level.
[CTRL]+W - Turn on waypoint information.
[CTRL]+E - Turn off waypoint information.
[CTRL]+T - Turn off the fog of war - this may activate enemy units on the map.
To use a custom unit configuration file in the single player missions, run the game with the command line parameter '-stats' followed by the name of the configuration file. For example:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews -stats justybear
110 or 198
BACK TO TOP