- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
KKnD 2: Krossfire Cheats
publisher: Melbourne House
developer: Beam Software
P90, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 31, 98
|» All About KKnD 2: Krossfire on ActionTrip|
access the cheats in Krossfire, you must do two things:
1.The game must be run with the command line option '-badnews'.
To do this you should make a shortcut to the kknd2.exe file. Next you need to edit the properties of the shortcut ([ALT]+[ENTER]). In the target field, add '-badnews' to the end of the line. It should look something like this:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews
2.To activate the cheats in the game, you must press [CTRL] and [TAB] together at exactly the same time. It may take you a little while to hit them together. When you do, a message will be displayed saying 'Cheats Enabled'.
These are the cheats:
[CTRL]+M - Extra money.
[CTRL]+C - Win level.
[CTRL]+F - Lose level.
[CTRL]+W - Turn on waypoint information.
[CTRL]+E - Turn off waypoint information.
[CTRL]+T - Turn off the fog of war - this may activate enemy units on the map.
To use a custom unit configuration file in the single player missions, run the game with the command line parameter '-stats' followed by the name of the configuration file. For example:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews -stats justybear
110 or 172
BACK TO TOP