- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
KKnD 2: Krossfire Cheats
publisher: Melbourne House
developer: Beam Software
P90, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 31, 98
|» All About KKnD 2: Krossfire on ActionTrip|
access the cheats in Krossfire, you must do two things:
1.The game must be run with the command line option '-badnews'.
To do this you should make a shortcut to the kknd2.exe file. Next you need to edit the properties of the shortcut ([ALT]+[ENTER]). In the target field, add '-badnews' to the end of the line. It should look something like this:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews
2.To activate the cheats in the game, you must press [CTRL] and [TAB] together at exactly the same time. It may take you a little while to hit them together. When you do, a message will be displayed saying 'Cheats Enabled'.
These are the cheats:
[CTRL]+M - Extra money.
[CTRL]+C - Win level.
[CTRL]+F - Lose level.
[CTRL]+W - Turn on waypoint information.
[CTRL]+E - Turn off waypoint information.
[CTRL]+T - Turn off the fog of war - this may activate enemy units on the map.
To use a custom unit configuration file in the single player missions, run the game with the command line parameter '-stats' followed by the name of the configuration file. For example:
C:\Games\KKND Krossfire\Kknd2.exe" -badnews -stats justybear
110 or 167
BACK TO TOP