- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Crystal Dynamics
genre: Action Adventure
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Aug 31, 99
|» All About Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (15KB)
Lure him under the two spike gates. Release them when he slithers under it. Lure him into the center cage, jump out, run to where he sarted from, and roll the lever. No more Malichia.
Pull the three stakes out of him to bring him back to life. Lure him into the furnace room slowly, if you move too fast, he will return to his room. Turn on the gas and hit the switch after he is in the furnace room. Hehe...toast.
Bring a torch with you. Run up to his bell, and swipe at the hole. He will attack with his leg and get it stuck, hit his leg. Strike the egg hole to cause more damage. Any time he gets a leg stuck, hit it with the torch. If you hit the egg sack, he will die. You get the scaling walls ability.
Shoot out the windows. Use the force blast. After he dies, you gain the swimming ability.
Wait for him to materialize, then hit him. He will appear behind you almost every time. You get Soul Reaver when he is finished.
You need Soul Reaver to do damge. The spit forge refills your health. After you hit him, he will go to the next tier, keep hitting him.....until the last tier, one more hit and he's done for.
under 1 -mainmenu -voice -inspectral
The first parameter should be a level name. This level will be loaded if the "Start A New Game" option is chosen on the Main Menu. See below for level names.
The remaining bytes can be used for parameters. If the -mainmenu parameter is not there, when the game is started, the first parameter level will automatically be loaded. The -inspectral parameter means Raziel will start a new game in the spectral world. It is not known exactly what the -voice parameter does as there are still voices in the game if it is not there.
The following string will open all portals. Also, when a new game is selected, it will start after the long beginning cut-scene and very close to the first portal. These cheats will not however allow access to all areas of the game because they do not grant any of the additional abilities or weapons needed to continue nor will they solve any of the puzzles which open locked doors.
train 1 -mainmenu -voice -allwarp
Command Line Parameters
Level Names (not in order)
Note: Sometimes other numbers after the level name will also work. Examples: train 2; cathy 25.
city tower 7
92 or 158
BACK TO TOP