- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox, GBA|
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 24, 05
|» All About Madagascar on ActionTrip|
- NO-INTRO FIX (2KB)
Goto the main lemur that is on the drum where all the food lies. Talk to him 10 times in a row to earn food. This can only be done 2 times.
Flying Bird Mini-game
When in level 3, go in the right subway entrance to find one of the arcade games.
Defeating leader Foosa
When you are facing the leader Foosa at the very end when you are on a platform with spikes around you, he will first make the back catch on fire then start chasing you. He will get tired and give you a chance to hit him. After that, he will blow green air at you. Keep jumping. He will then go to the other side of the platform and start to give the vultures a signal to attack. Keep roaring at them. This process will repeat until the leader Foosa's life meter goes out. Sometimes the penguins will drop mangos.
Get 30 coins, then go to the Zoovenir Shop. Buy the Coin Magnet, which will make nearby coins come to you.
When taking on the police you can use the statues, manholes, cages, and carts.
126 or 214
BACK TO TOP