- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox, GBA|
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 24, 05
|» All About Madagascar on ActionTrip|
- NO-INTRO FIX (2KB)
Goto the main lemur that is on the drum where all the food lies. Talk to him 10 times in a row to earn food. This can only be done 2 times.
Flying Bird Mini-game
When in level 3, go in the right subway entrance to find one of the arcade games.
Defeating leader Foosa
When you are facing the leader Foosa at the very end when you are on a platform with spikes around you, he will first make the back catch on fire then start chasing you. He will get tired and give you a chance to hit him. After that, he will blow green air at you. Keep jumping. He will then go to the other side of the platform and start to give the vultures a signal to attack. Keep roaring at them. This process will repeat until the leader Foosa's life meter goes out. Sometimes the penguins will drop mangos.
Get 30 coins, then go to the Zoovenir Shop. Buy the Coin Magnet, which will make nearby coins come to you.
When taking on the police you can use the statues, manholes, cages, and carts.
129 or 265
BACK TO TOP