- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Mass Effect 3 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 06, 12
|» All About Mass Effect 3 on ActionTrip|
A Personal Touch: Modify a weapon.
Almost There: Reach Level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player
Always Prepared: Obtain two noncustomizable suits of armor.
Arbiter: Win a political standoff
Battle-Scarred: Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.
Bringer of War: Chase down an assassin.
Bruiser: Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
Combined Arms: Perform any combinations of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.
Defender: Attain the highest level of readiness in each theater of war.
Driven: Return to active duty
Enlisted: Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.
Executioner: Defeat an old adversary.
Explorer: Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.
Eye of the Hurricane: Kill a brute while it's charging you.
Fact Finder: Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.
Focused: Evolve any of your powers to rank 6.
Giant Killer: Defeat a Harvester
Gunsmith: Upgrade any weapon to level 10.
Hard Target: Call down an orbital strike.
Hijacker: Hijack an Atlas mech.
Insanity: Finish the game on Insanity without changing difficulty after leaving Earth.
Last Witness: Extract ancient technology
Legend: Mission accomplished.
Liberator: Stop a Cerberus kidnapping
Long Service Medal: Complete Mass Effect 3 twice or once with a Mass Effect 2 import.
Lost and Found: Dispatch 10 probes to retrieve people or resources in Reaper territory.
Mail Slot: Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.
Master and Commander: Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict
Mobilizer: Bring a veteran officer aboard.
Overload Specialist: Overload the shields of 100 enemies.
Paramour: Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship.
Party Crasher: Sabotage a dreadnought.
Pathfinder: Explore a lost city.
Patriot: Make the final assault.
Peak Condition: Reach Level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.
Problem Solver: Evacuate a scientific facility.
Pyromaniac: Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.
Recruit: Kill 250 enemies.
Saboteur: Disable a group of fighter squadrons.
Shopaholic: Visit a store in the single-player campaign.
Sky High: Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.
Soldier: Kill 1,000 enemies.
Tour of Duty: Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.
Tourist: Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.
Tunnel Rat: Survive the swarm.
Untouchable: Escape a Reaper in the galaxy map.
Unwavering: Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity.
Veteran: Kill 5,000 enemies.
Well Connected: Send a warning across the galaxy.
World Shaker: Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.
40 or 150
|»||Click here for more Mass Effect 3 cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Mass Effect 3 cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Mass Effect 3 cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
BACK TO TOP