- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
MechWarrior 3 Cheats
developer: Zipper Interactive
P166, 32MB RAM, 2MB Video Card, 300MB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 31, 99
|» All About MechWarrior 3 on ActionTrip|
An easy way to salvage enemy mechs is to shoot off one of their legs. Have a group of mechs and concentrate your pulse lasers at one leg. This increase your chances for success.
Use explorer on your Mechwarrior 3 CD. Then open the folder named "video". Double click on any video you want.
Kill Enemies Easy
Althogh you cannot in the board game, you can use atargeting computer combined with missles. At long range, you can use a mech with 6 clan LRM 20's + ammo and heat sinks. If you target the head, the missles will home in on it. Very easy way to kill your enemies without getting hurt.
75 or 189
BACK TO TOP