- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Cheats
genre: Action Strategy
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 350MB HDD, 8MB graphics card, DirectX 8.0
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 23, 00
|» All About MechWarrior 4: Vengeance on ActionTrip|
Easy Instant Action win
Build a Mech with double Thunderbolts. In battle, run up to your enemy and fire them at his cockpit. This usually works in one or two hits.
Ultimate long range mech
Get a Mad Cat Mk II and strip it completely. Lose the Jump Jets, Heatsinks, weapons, all the armor, tone down the speed to minimum, etc. Add two Clan Gauss Rifles and two Light Gauss Rifles, raise the speed up a notch. and put the rest in armor. Use the following firing chains:
1: One Clan Gauss Rifle and one Light Gauss Rifle
2: The other Clan Gauss Rifle and other Light Gauss Rifle
3: All of them
Note: Keep this Mech away from close combat and always try
to hit the cockpit. If you manage to knock a mech over, blast
it with all four at once on the cockpit and watch it burn.
Ultimate short range mech
Get a Daishi and strip it down so it has no armor, no speed, no extras, etc. Put a Clan LBX AC10 in each arm, a Clan LBX AC20 in each torso, and a Thunderbolt in the center torso. Top out the armor and add as much speed as you can.
Ultimate Clan mech
Bet a Shadowcat and strip it down to minimum weight. Next, put two Clan LRM10s, two Clan RM5s, two ER large lasers, set the speed to 87 km/h, Jet Pack, Beam Activation, and LAMs. Whatever remains can go to armor, heat sinks, or speed. When it is done, the mech can destroy buildings with usually one hit, and enemy mechs with a few hits.
81 or 143
BACK TO TOP