- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Cheats
developer: EA LA
P4 1500, 512MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 04, 04
|» All About Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault on ActionTrip|
Start the game with the command-line parameter "+set developer 1" to enable the cheats. For example:
"C:\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault\mohpa.exe" +set developer 1
Note: Make sure you use this parameter with the mohpa.exe file and not the mohpa_setup.exe file which is installed to your desktop by default.
Start the game using the modified shortcut, press [~] while playing to bring up the console and enter one of the following codes there:
dog - God Mode
wuss - All Weapons
fullheal - Full Health
notarget - Enemies Ignore You
noclip - No Clipping Mode
fps 1 - Show FPS
maplist - Load Any Level (double-click map name)
map [mapname] - Load Map [mapname] (use names from maplist)
Instead of using the command-line parameter, you can edit your player config file, located by default in "My Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault\configs". The default file is "unnamedsoldier.cfg". Open this file with Wordpad.exe. Go down to the section // Cvars and add the following line to this section:
seta developer "1"
Save the file. This should enable the console once you go back into the game.
Alternate Method #2
If you still cannot get the console to come up, you can actually bind the cheats to keys using the config file which does not require access to the console. Open your config file with Wordpad.exe (located by default in "My Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault\configs"). The default file is "unnamedsoldier.cfg". Under the // Key Bindings section, simply change any of the bindings to the cheat codes. For example:
bind F1 "dog"
bind F2 "fullheal"
Demo Cheat Codes
To enable cheat mode, start Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault with the following parameters: "+set ui_console 1" (without the quotes). The shortcut would look like "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Demo\mohpa_demo.exe" +set ui_console 1. After doing that, try out these new weapons by typing the following codes into the console:
spawn weapons/JPN_44.hag - Machine gun
spawn weapons/landmine_allied.hag - Landmine
spawn weapons/US45.hag - US 45
spawn weapons/JPN_Model96LMG.hag - 96 LMG
spawn weapons/type100_smg.hag - SMG
spawn weapons/US_Colt45.hag - Colt .45
spawn items/binoculars.hag - Binoculars
204 or 322
BACK TO TOP