- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Might and Magic 8: Day of The Destroyer Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 29, 00
|» All About Might and Magic 8: Day of The Destroyer on ActionTrip|
The Obelisk Quest
Go to Murmurwoods and wait until June 24. Between 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. look for the Unicorn King. Take the key from him and return to Ravenshore. Then, find the fenced in area.
Note: That you must have gone and collected all the Obelisk information first before going to Murmur Woods or the Unicorn King will not be there.
69 or 152
BACK TO TOP