- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Minesweeper on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
Reveal a mine
Type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
Hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and press [Esc]. Alternately, hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button + [Ctrl].
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Add the line "SOUND=3".
Change best times
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Change the lines labeled "Name1", "Name2", and "Name3". Just change the name after the "=" sign, with the name you wish to have appear on the best times list. Also, if you wish to edit the times which appear on the list, edit the lines "Time1", "Time2", and "Time3", to the number of seconds.
103 or 241
BACK TO TOP