- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Minesweeper on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
Reveal a mine
Type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
Hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and press [Esc]. Alternately, hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button + [Ctrl].
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Add the line "SOUND=3".
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Change the lines labeled "Name1", "Name2", and "Name3". Just change the name after the "=" sign, with the name you wish to have appear on the best times list. Also, if you wish to edit the times which appear on the list, edit the lines "Time1", "Time2", and "Time3", to the number of seconds.
98 or 212
BACK TO TOP