- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Minesweeper on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
Reveal a mine
Type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
Hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and press [Esc]. Alternately, hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button + [Ctrl].
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Add the line "SOUND=3".
Change best times
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Change the lines labeled "Name1", "Name2", and "Name3". Just change the name after the "=" sign, with the name you wish to have appear on the best times list. Also, if you wish to edit the times which appear on the list, edit the lines "Time1", "Time2", and "Time3", to the number of seconds.
104 or 275
BACK TO TOP