- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Minesweeper on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
Reveal a mine
Type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
Hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and press [Esc]. Alternately, hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button + [Ctrl].
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Add the line "SOUND=3".
Change best times
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Change the lines labeled "Name1", "Name2", and "Name3". Just change the name after the "=" sign, with the name you wish to have appear on the best times list. Also, if you wish to edit the times which appear on the list, edit the lines "Time1", "Time2", and "Time3", to the number of seconds.
104 or 281
BACK TO TOP