- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Minesweeper on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (8KB)
Reveal a mine
Type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
Hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button and press [Esc]. Alternately, hold the Left Mouse Button + Right Mouse Button + [Ctrl].
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Add the line "SOUND=3".
Change best times
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "winmine.ini" file. Change the lines labeled "Name1", "Name2", and "Name3". Just change the name after the "=" sign, with the name you wish to have appear on the best times list. Also, if you wish to edit the times which appear on the list, edit the lines "Time1", "Time2", and "Time3", to the number of seconds.
103 or 259
BACK TO TOP