- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Mob Rule Cheats
publisher: Simon & Schuster Interactive
developer: Studio 3
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 30, 99
|» All About Mob Rule on ActionTrip|
To access the cheat mode, start a game and while selecting which team color to play, you type any one of the cheats below and press return. If you did it right you will hear a beep. This can be repeated for however many codes you wish to trigger
Then, when within the game you can toggle the cheat modes which you have selected on/off by pressing the "C" key.
speed364 - Allow speed up game in network mode.
worker928 - Allows you to buy workers anytime.
pickup036 - Allows you to pick up other teams beacons.
weapons563 - Allows you to buy all guns.
loans458 - Allows you to borrow any amount of moneyfrom the bank.
estates216 - Allows you to buy an estate without conditions.
upgrade934 - Immediate upgrades (Purchased house appears immedeitly).
gadgets215 - Allows you to access all gadgets.
houses462 - Allow you to purchase all houses.
tenants872 - Allows you to selection of any tenants (it says none but just click on them, it works)
Enable the "Borrow any amount" code. Borrow up to $21,475,000 from the bank. The bank will pay the player $214,756 each month instead of the player having to pay the bank interest on the loan.
Real Estate Scam
You can set aside an area to build houses... The houses you build and then sell for $1000 or more dollars then it costs to build them. (thanks: mike slaton)
88 or 186
BACK TO TOP