- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Motocross Madness 2 Cheats
developer: Rainbow Studios
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 26, 00
|» All About Motocross Madness 2 on ActionTrip|
Big Head Mode
For the bikers to have larger heads, simply type "big heads" at the main menu.
Press the [TAB] key to reset your player immediately on the bike to continue racing. This is extremely helpful if you're racing others and you fall. You don't have to wait for the cinematics of you falling or waste time getting back on the bike.
When playing, press [ALT]+[TAB]+[A] like you meant to switch screens. When you open up MCM2 again, the ground will be Rainbow Studios' pattern. To remove this, simply restart your race.
To do a nosedive wheelie, gain at least a top speed of 85 MPH, then select a small jumping ramp with a clear landing space to perform this stunt. Before you land, lean forward into the handlebars until your bike is completely vertical. Hold the brake button and you should be able to keep your rider on the bike for one of the coolest tricks, a nose wheelie, which is a cross between a vert twist and a handstand.
Select STUNT EVENT and track "STARLIGHT DISTILLATION BLUES" and when you reach near a big house, search for a small house, from which you will hear some cool tune playing.
130 or 213
BACK TO TOP