- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Motocross Madness 2 Cheats
developer: Rainbow Studios
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 26, 00
|» All About Motocross Madness 2 on ActionTrip|
Big Head Mode
For the bikers to have larger heads, simply type "big heads" at the main menu.
Press the [TAB] key to reset your player immediately on the bike to continue racing. This is extremely helpful if you're racing others and you fall. You don't have to wait for the cinematics of you falling or waste time getting back on the bike.
When playing, press [ALT]+[TAB]+[A] like you meant to switch screens. When you open up MCM2 again, the ground will be Rainbow Studios' pattern. To remove this, simply restart your race.
To do a nosedive wheelie, gain at least a top speed of 85 MPH, then select a small jumping ramp with a clear landing space to perform this stunt. Before you land, lean forward into the handlebars until your bike is completely vertical. Hold the brake button and you should be able to keep your rider on the bike for one of the coolest tricks, a nose wheelie, which is a cross between a vert twist and a handstand.
Select STUNT EVENT and track "STARLIGHT DISTILLATION BLUES" and when you reach near a big house, search for a small house, from which you will hear some cool tune playing.
129 or 194
BACK TO TOP