- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Motocross Madness 2 Cheats
developer: Rainbow Studios
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 26, 00
|» All About Motocross Madness 2 on ActionTrip|
Big Head Mode
For the bikers to have larger heads, simply type "big heads" at the main menu.
Press the [TAB] key to reset your player immediately on the bike to continue racing. This is extremely helpful if you're racing others and you fall. You don't have to wait for the cinematics of you falling or waste time getting back on the bike.
When playing, press [ALT]+[TAB]+[A] like you meant to switch screens. When you open up MCM2 again, the ground will be Rainbow Studios' pattern. To remove this, simply restart your race.
To do a nosedive wheelie, gain at least a top speed of 85 MPH, then select a small jumping ramp with a clear landing space to perform this stunt. Before you land, lean forward into the handlebars until your bike is completely vertical. Hold the brake button and you should be able to keep your rider on the bike for one of the coolest tricks, a nose wheelie, which is a cross between a vert twist and a handstand.
Select STUNT EVENT and track "STARLIGHT DISTILLATION BLUES" and when you reach near a big house, search for a small house, from which you will hear some cool tune playing.
132 or 226
BACK TO TOP