- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Motocross Madness 2 Cheats
developer: Rainbow Studios
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 26, 00
|» All About Motocross Madness 2 on ActionTrip|
Big Head Mode
For the bikers to have larger heads, simply type "big heads" at the main menu.
Press the [TAB] key to reset your player immediately on the bike to continue racing. This is extremely helpful if you're racing others and you fall. You don't have to wait for the cinematics of you falling or waste time getting back on the bike.
When playing, press [ALT]+[TAB]+[A] like you meant to switch screens. When you open up MCM2 again, the ground will be Rainbow Studios' pattern. To remove this, simply restart your race.
To do a nosedive wheelie, gain at least a top speed of 85 MPH, then select a small jumping ramp with a clear landing space to perform this stunt. Before you land, lean forward into the handlebars until your bike is completely vertical. Hold the brake button and you should be able to keep your rider on the bike for one of the coolest tricks, a nose wheelie, which is a cross between a vert twist and a handstand.
Select STUNT EVENT and track "STARLIGHT DISTILLATION BLUES" and when you reach near a big house, search for a small house, from which you will hear some cool tune playing.
129 or 188
BACK TO TOP