- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Motocross Madness 2 Cheats
developer: Rainbow Studios
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 26, 00
|» All About Motocross Madness 2 on ActionTrip|
Big Head Mode
For the bikers to have larger heads, simply type "big heads" at the main menu.
Press the [TAB] key to reset your player immediately on the bike to continue racing. This is extremely helpful if you're racing others and you fall. You don't have to wait for the cinematics of you falling or waste time getting back on the bike.
When playing, press [ALT]+[TAB]+[A] like you meant to switch screens. When you open up MCM2 again, the ground will be Rainbow Studios' pattern. To remove this, simply restart your race.
To do a nosedive wheelie, gain at least a top speed of 85 MPH, then select a small jumping ramp with a clear landing space to perform this stunt. Before you land, lean forward into the handlebars until your bike is completely vertical. Hold the brake button and you should be able to keep your rider on the bike for one of the coolest tricks, a nose wheelie, which is a cross between a vert twist and a handstand.
Select STUNT EVENT and track "STARLIGHT DISTILLATION BLUES" and when you reach near a big house, search for a small house, from which you will hear some cool tune playing.
130 or 214
BACK TO TOP