- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Motocross Madness Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
P133, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 31, 98
|» All About Motocross Madness on ActionTrip|
When you jump, press the PRINT SCREEN
key several times to get lots of points. Go to the end of
the map where there is a BIG hill that goes straight up. Go
a fair distance back and race full speed towards the hill.
You should be able to make it up the hill. Once you're up,
keep going forward and eventually you will be blown REALLY
HIGH up in the sky. This can be done on any track except the
Can't get up the hill? Try the TAB button when you are halfway up!
Big Head Mode
When at main menu of game type "Big Heads".
Get Jeremy McGrath's Bike
When at main menu of game type "kcussedocruoy".
New Honda Bike
Enter your name as "HONDAISACE".
102 or 220
BACK TO TOP