- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Motocross Mania Cheats
publisher: Take 2 Interactive
developer: Deibus Studios
PII-266, 64MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 14, 00
|» All About Motocross Mania on ActionTrip|
Rename yourself in the profile meny to:
Mad Dog - All the stunts
Beef Cake - All the tracks
Uncle Bill - Lots of money
1) Create a new profile
2) Type in Vera Champ as your name in the Profile, you must use this profile name throughout the Championship. This cheat will allow you to qualify for the next stage of the Championship, irrespective of your position at the end of each stage. This will allow you to unlock the tracks of each stage and also watch the final \"Championship completed\" video. You will not receive money for these races.
How to unlock the Hover Biker
- You must have all of the stunts unlocked (by having a stunt score greater than 500,000).
- You must also have more than 50,000 money.
- You must select certain garage settings
Additional cheats if required are:
- Rename your profile to "Mad Dog" to unlock all of the stunts if your trick points are less than 500,000
- Rename your profile to "Uncle Bill" to be rich.
- You can then rename your profile back to anything you want.
Garage setting to use:
- Brake Gyro : 0
- Gear Ratio : -0.95
- Suspensions : 0.95
- The other garage settings, upgrades and bike class can be anything, they are ignored.
- Use bunny hop to launch into the air
- Use brake in the air to spread open wings and start gliding, quite necessary to cushion landings.
- Leaning forward/backward/left/right while gliding (pressing brake in the air) will change the direction of gliding.
- Try racing and gliding in first person view and watch the wings open and move around...
Use these after you unlock all stunts. It helps if you have a regular bike (K=roll forward, L=roll back, J=stunt 1 H=stunt 2):
j k l
j l k
j k k
j l l
j left left
j right right
j right left
j left right
55 or 117
BACK TO TOP