- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Myst 3: Exile Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
developer: Presto Studios
P233, 64MB RAM, 250MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 21, 01
|» All About Myst 3: Exile on ActionTrip|
When you're in Tamahara, the Age in which the game starts, go to Atrus' desk. Hold the '~' key and click on the picture of Atrus and Catherine on Atrus' desk. A screen will show showing the actors who played the characters in the game.
When you're in Saavedro's home, go near the hammock. When you zoom in, hold the '~' key and move your cursor around. You should see a zoom-in cursor. If this is the right one, release the '~' key and it should disappear. Hold the '~' key and zoom in. You will find a PEZ dispenser, with the initials MEB on it, for Mike Brown, Myst III's lead animator, who has a lot of PEZ dispensers.
J'nanin Age: Lens posts
On the J'nanin Age, there are a variety of posts, each with a sort of lens. You must find the source of light (near the yellow post) and turn the cover until the light is directed to the yellow post. From there, point the light from post to post and ultimately to the receptor next to one of the three tusks. The light posts can be manipulated by clicking on the ring under the lens. Record the order of the colors of the posts that the light travels to in order to reach the receptor, this order is the key to open the door.
97 or 186
BACK TO TOP