- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
- Mornin '15
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
NASCAR Racing 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 96
|» All About NASCAR Racing 2 on ActionTrip|
Enter the quick race menu. Set the strength for the other cars to 80%. Set your car's settings to no damage, no yellow flags, and no player breakdowns. This will may be done for season races as well as quick races.
Faster Taladega speeds
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the game directory and find the "tracks/taladega/taladega.txt" file. Use a text editor to edit this file. Locate the line that starts with "SPDWY" and change the first number from "1" to "0". Speeds over 230 miles an hour may now be obtained.
Note: Disable car damage in the game options. Intentionally crash into another car to get a yellow flag. Remain at full speed and pass as many cars as possible, and ignore the yellow flag warnings. Pull into the pits when the black flag appears for passing under the yellow. Your car should retain its lead after coming out of the pits.
No caution laps
Press [Esc] to quit the race when the yellow caution flag is out. Answer "Yes" to save the game. Re-load the game and resume the race. The flag will be green after one lap. Note: This will not work during the pace lap.
101 or 158
BACK TO TOP