- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
NASCAR Racing 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 96
|» All About NASCAR Racing 2 on ActionTrip|
Enter the quick race menu. Set the strength for the other cars to 80%. Set your car's settings to no damage, no yellow flags, and no player breakdowns. This will may be done for season races as well as quick races.
Faster Taladega speeds
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the game directory and find the "tracks/taladega/taladega.txt" file. Use a text editor to edit this file. Locate the line that starts with "SPDWY" and change the first number from "1" to "0". Speeds over 230 miles an hour may now be obtained.
Note: Disable car damage in the game options. Intentionally crash into another car to get a yellow flag. Remain at full speed and pass as many cars as possible, and ignore the yellow flag warnings. Pull into the pits when the black flag appears for passing under the yellow. Your car should retain its lead after coming out of the pits.
No caution laps
Press [Esc] to quit the race when the yellow caution flag is out. Answer "Yes" to save the game. Re-load the game and resume the race. The flag will be green after one lap. Note: This will not work during the pace lap.
101 or 161
BACK TO TOP