- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
NASCAR Racing 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 96
|» All About NASCAR Racing 2 on ActionTrip|
Enter the quick race menu. Set the strength for the other cars to 80%. Set your car's settings to no damage, no yellow flags, and no player breakdowns. This will may be done for season races as well as quick races.
Faster Taladega speeds
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the game directory and find the "tracks/taladega/taladega.txt" file. Use a text editor to edit this file. Locate the line that starts with "SPDWY" and change the first number from "1" to "0". Speeds over 230 miles an hour may now be obtained.
Note: Disable car damage in the game options. Intentionally crash into another car to get a yellow flag. Remain at full speed and pass as many cars as possible, and ignore the yellow flag warnings. Pull into the pits when the black flag appears for passing under the yellow. Your car should retain its lead after coming out of the pits.
No caution laps
Press [Esc] to quit the race when the yellow caution flag is out. Answer "Yes" to save the game. Re-load the game and resume the race. The flag will be green after one lap. Note: This will not work during the pace lap.
100 or 139
BACK TO TOP