- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
NASCAR Racing 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 96
|» All About NASCAR Racing 2 on ActionTrip|
Enter the quick race menu. Set the strength for the other cars to 80%. Set your car's settings to no damage, no yellow flags, and no player breakdowns. This will may be done for season races as well as quick races.
Faster Taladega speeds
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the game directory and find the "tracks/taladega/taladega.txt" file. Use a text editor to edit this file. Locate the line that starts with "SPDWY" and change the first number from "1" to "0". Speeds over 230 miles an hour may now be obtained.
Note: Disable car damage in the game options. Intentionally crash into another car to get a yellow flag. Remain at full speed and pass as many cars as possible, and ignore the yellow flag warnings. Pull into the pits when the black flag appears for passing under the yellow. Your car should retain its lead after coming out of the pits.
No caution laps
Press [Esc] to quit the race when the yellow caution flag is out. Answer "Yes" to save the game. Re-load the game and resume the race. The flag will be green after one lap. Note: This will not work during the pace lap.
100 or 134
BACK TO TOP