- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
NASCAR Thunder 2003 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: Tiburon Entertainment
PIII 500, 128MB RAM, 32MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 16, 02
|» All About NASCAR Thunder 2003 on ActionTrip|
Select the Thunder Challenge or Lightning Challenge at the game mode screen. Complete the various challenges to get new Thunder Plates. NOTE: The Plates are awarded randomly from game to game -- winning a certain track with a particular driver will not unlock the same Plate between games.
Night tracks and alternate tracks
Race at the desired track in quick race mode under the veteran difficulty setting. Win the race to unlock a night or alternate version of it.
To get all the paint schemes for all the drivers, race with the desired driver. Select any track in quick race mode under the veteran difficulty setting. Win the race to unlock one paint scheme. To get more, go to another race track or the same one at a different time (for example, Bristol day or night). This will not work if its the same time of day, such as the two Richmond races or the two Loudon races.
Make sure all races are set on ten percent race length. Drive into the grass and spin out on lap four, rather than crash. This way, your car is not damaged and you are better able to draft. It also works on lap 7 of all 26 lap races under the 10 percent setting, and on lap 12 or 13 of 39 to 40 lap races.
Easy paint schemes
Use the following trick to unlock your favorite driver's paint schemes easily. First, set the difficulty level to veteran or legend. Then, set the race length to 3%. Turn on unlimited tires and fuel and turn off damage. Go into quick race and choose the driver whose paint scheme you want to unlock. Choose Daytona Night (Pepsi 400). Before you qualify, go into car setup and set the transmission to manual. Set the gear ratio to 5. Exit out and qualify. You will notice your car is much faster than the others. You are running it at over 9500 rpm (about 193 to 198 mph). No one will be able to catch you. The race is very quick. In less than an hour's time, you can unlock many driver paint schemes.
Get pole position
Before running a veteran race in quick race mode, take the Thunder license and complete all three levels of the test for the desired track. This will give the first (pole) starting position.
Daytona: Easy win
Make sure the race is set on ten percent race length. Then, cause a crash on lap four. If done correctly, there should be a caution. Go into the pits, and ignore that fact if no one else also enters. You will probably be last, but there will soon be another caution and the leaders will come in. Stay out and do not pit. After the stop, you should be in first or second place. You will run low on gas, but you will not run out. Block and you will be able to win. Also, at Daytona in career mode in the Datona 500, when you pit instead of taking four tires or right side tires, take on left side tires and enough fuel to make it to the finish. You should leave the pits in first place, providing that you came in first or near it.
89 or 146
BACK TO TOP