- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, GameCube, Xbox|
publisher: EA Studios
PII 400, 64MB RAM, 16MB Video Card, 100MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 on ActionTrip|
To use these cheats you need to apply them as command line paremeters. Just run the game in this way (edit game's shortcut):
C:\Program Files\\Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2\NfsHS.exe
Notice, that the "+" sign is necessary!
ghost - Your car is transparent for other cars (real pain for cops:).
opentree - Allowes you to enter locked evens in event trees! (and no trainers needed:)
nofrustration - Disables annoying confirmations.
nomovie - Disables movie demos.
nomusic - Turns music off.
nosnd - Turns off sound FX.
noreverb - Turns off reverbration.
nofrontend - Menu is turned off - like a demo mode.
nomipmap - Disables mipmapping.
noparticles - Probably turns off particle animations.
minfront - Turns on VERY stupid main menu.
helicoptersOnly - Cops seems to use only the helicopter backup against you.
screenshots - Probably allows to take screens (seems not to be working).
Change car price
Open cars.ini file in your Cars folder using Notepad and make the following modification:
Now, you'll be able to buy all the cars for $10.
Change track price
The edit trick can be done to change the price of the tracks as well. Just open tracks.ini in the Tracks folder and edit all lines starting with 'm_price'. For example:
Change mass of the car
Using notepad open car.ini file located in the <your car> folder. For example I.E Cars/911T/Cars.ini. Change Mass to i.e 100 and you will have a rocket Porsche.
NOTE: Before editing, you might need to uncheck read-only attribute from ini files. To do that, browse to the folder where your car.ini files is located, right Click on the file car.ini, select Properties and remove the check from Read-only check box. Also, make backup before editing!
266 or 501
BACK TO TOP