- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed Cheats
developer: EA Canada
P200, 32MB RAM, 150MB HDD, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 28, 00
|» All About Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed on ActionTrip|
To use these cheat codes, goto the main menu and click "Create Player" and type in the cheat for the name. Click "Done" (you'll hear a little confirmation sound). Then choose your regular profile and play the game!
Gulliver - The Porsches are all shrunk down to the size of
Smash Up - Smash-up derby mode in multiplayer
Dakar - Tired of Street Racing? Changes car physics and tracks to Rally style.
Fuzzyfuz - Enables cops in quick race (not on all tracks: i.e.-Monaco).
yraGyraG - Enables all cars to have 993 physics.
fetherw8 - This cheat code makes cars way heavier.
freewill - Double speed in single player mode.
When you want to buy a car but you do not have enough money, do not wait until you win enough for the purchase. You will not be able to get enough money to buy the good cars until the next era. For example, the Moby Dick car is $450,000 on the market in the 70s, but will be sold broken for over $2,000,000 on the used menu. The 365s in the 50's sell for between $11,000 to $13,000, but will be priced broken for over $100,000. When you are short of cash, buy the used cars, fix them up, then sell them for more. Collect money until you have enough to buy a new car.
Buy the used cars and fix them up. Put them back on the market and you will get more money than you would if you sold a new car. If you want even more money for the old cars, keep them until the next era and they will be worth $60,000.
Purchase a used car and choose an "Overall" repair. When completed, the value of your car will be higher than the purchase price and the cost of the repairs. Sell the car, purchase another used car and repeat as needed.
Losing the police in "Factory Driver"
You will get various kinds of missions when playing "Factory Driver". Some of the missions involved getting Porsche cars to customers in time and without scratches. Use the following trick to avoid the police and other cars that may block you in a chase. When you driving and see the police keep the "horn" held until police lose you. This works most of the time.
Try all cars and tracks
Simply enter multi-player mode and select the "Peer To Peer" option, but race alone. You will be able to select any car on any track.
Get your car a rally skin
It works only with 996 turbo 00, Boxter 97, or the 911 Carrera RS. All you have to do is open the folder (need for speed.../game data/car data/) and change the file names of the cars. There are two types of cars each 996, 996 f, boxter, boxter f, and carrera rs. Now you have to rename them the ordinary 996 file to 996f and 996f to 996 and so on.
143 or 234
BACK TO TOP