- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Neighbours From Hell 2: On Vacation Cheats
publisher: JoWooD Productions
developer: JoWooD Productions
PII 233, 128MB RAM, 310MB HDD, 8MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 05, 04
|» All About Neighbours From Hell 2: On Vacation on ActionTrip|
For a faster time, turn off the trick camera in Options. If you leave the camera on, Woody will pause while the neighbour goes through each trick, thereby losing valuable time he could use to set up other tricks. While it is fun to watch the neighbour get what is coming to him the first couple of times, it can also get a little tedious if you are trying for a better score.
Don't Get Caught
Don't get caught. I know this is simple, and in some places getting caught may speed up the time in which you can complete an episode (though I am yet to discover this). However you will lose 1,000 points each time you get caught so it is not worth it.
Pulling Off the Tricks
Where possible, try to pull off the tricks in one "lap" by the neighbour to maximise his anger level.
Some tricks can only be pulled off as part of a combo, so they rely on another trick happening immediately before hand to work.
Some individual tricks can be combined as a double whammy to save time.
Some coins can only be earned by combining two other tricks, thereby causing a third trick. Therefore, if you are fairly sure you have used every possible trick but are still short a coin, try combining two tricks.
If you can pick up an item two or more times, chances are you will need it twice, either for two different tricks or for one trick that is part of a combo (in which the trick can be pulled alone or with another trick tacked on after it).
Similarly, if you use an item and it doesn't disappear from Woody's inventory, you will either need to use it with another object or have the option of using it with the same object later.
Let the Woody Finish What He is Doing
Be careful not to click elsewhere before Woody has finished using an item. Woody will abort what he is doing if you are too eager with the mouse button.
153 or 237
|»||Click here to find more Neighbours From Hell 2: On Vacation cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for Neighbours From Hell 2: On Vacation|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
BACK TO TOP