- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Neighbours From Hell Cheats
publisher: JoWooD Productions
developer: JoWooD Productions
PII-450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 22, 03
|» All About Neighbours From Hell on ActionTrip|
Never Waste Time Standing
ALWAYS click on the next "target" as soon as our friend calls out "Ha!" after he has picked something up! That way he never wastes any time standing! Even when our hero is walking up the stairs to the house, you already click on the first destination!
Entering a Room
You can enter a room as soon as the neighbour is about to leave (one or two steps to the door he's taking)... Try to get a feeling when it's safe to come in, sometimes they're literally in the same room while operating the doors. Make it a tight squeeze, you need the time!
Waking Up Pets
Waking up pets (at least the parrot) can be a tactical move to gain time: The neighbour will interrupt his routine to look after the beast and that can give you valuable seconds... Just remember to click your destination again after our friend has been shocked by the animal and has stopped walking! In fact, you can keep on clicking while he's freaking out-- that way you make sure he doesn't lose time!
130 or 376
|»||Click here to find more Neighbours From Hell cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for Neighbours From Hell|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
|»||Click here for more Neighbours From Hell cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP