- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
NHL 99 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P166, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 30, 98
|» All About NHL 99 on ActionTrip|
99 All cheat codes:
Create a player, and enter one of the following names. Then, click on the check when the "Player is already in the database" message appears. The newly created player will now have full attributes.
Dave Warfield, Funky Swadling
Cory Yip, Bryce Cochrane
John Rix, Jeff Dyck
Trent Shumay, Jeff Mair
Paul Martin, Andy Harris
Chris Deas, Lance Wall
Mark Lesser, Hong Chin
Trent Shumay, Bruce McMillan
Type these codes in DURING the game:
MANTIS - Gives players elongated arms, legs, and necks.
NHLKIDS - Makes players kidsize.
HOMEGOAL - Gives home team a goal.
AWAYGOAL - Gives away team a goal.
PENALTY - Causes a penalty.
INJURY - Causes an injury.
ZAMBO - Puts the zamboni on the ice.
VICTORY - Starts fireworks over the rink.
FLASH - Camera flashes from the stands.
SPOTS - Turns on the pre-game spotlights.
CHECK - Every player automatically body checks an opposing player to the ice upon contact.
GRAB - Similar to CHECK but with a stick hold instead of a check.
After scoring a goal you can make some various sounds that are heard after goals. When the instant replay starts, hit 4 to hear the guy yell.. Keep hitting it until you hear the sound you like and hold the button. This also works on Shoot-Out Drills, after the drill is over press 4 and the guy will yell.
Click the EXIT, go to the Credits, choose programing and type :
warp9 - Will make the actual speed of the game a lot faster.
eaonline - Enables internet play
headbone - Gives players big heads
buffed - Makes players huge
1999 - Plays the Stanley Cup Video
quicker - All players are fast and good
nobody - Empties the crowd from the arena
gulliver - Makes the goalies very tall
crankit - Unlocks all resolutions for D3D (some resolutions will not work with some cards)
81 or 149
BACK TO TOP