- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Peggle Deluxe Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: PopCap Games
developer: PopCap Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 19, 08
|» All About Peggle Deluxe on ActionTrip|
Enter in Quick Play mode at any time while playing a level. Type the code again to deactivate it.
kathy: Have permanent Flippers
Normally when you right-click before taking a shot, it speeds up time to make a better shot. Typing the following allows you to go through the game even faster by fast forwarding through all of the shots you take, dramatically decreasing game time.
Type "scott" during gameplay: Rightclick Speedup
Say hello to Mr. Ball
Whenever you play as Warren and use the Lucky Spin, there's a Magic Hat powerup. It has a top hat on top of the ball. The following will give you the top hat, however it is only for looks; it has no effect on gameplay what-so-ever.
steve: Top Hat over ball for looks
Turn off the Extreme Fever Zoom Camera
Enter in any game mode and type the code to disable the Extreme Fever Zoom Camera. Type again to enable it.
Zoom: Disables Extreme Fever Zoom Camera
Turn the background black
Enter in any game mode to activate it and type it again to deactivate it.
Shanon: Turns background black
Get the following ranks by completing certain tasks. You will get a different trophy on the Main Menu for each one.
Extreme Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all Challenges and get 100% completion (clear all pegs) on every level screen
Master of Peggle: Complete Adventure mode
Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all Challenges
Easter Eggs: The Ode to Joy Easter Egg
Start up the game and go to the main menu. Don't mouse over any of the buttons yet or it will mess it up. Mouse over (don't click) these buttons in this order: Duel, Duel, Challenge, Replay, Replay, Challenge, Duel, Quickplay, Adventure, Adventure, Quickplay, Duel, Duel, Quickplay, Quickplay If you do it correctly, it will play a cool loading screen and then it will roll the credits. Nothing special is gained from doing this, but it's an interesting Easter Egg. Make sure to NOT mouse over an extra button before or while performing this Easter Egg. If you do, or if it nothing happens after performing the procedure, you will need to restart Peggle and try again.
98 or 205
BACK TO TOP