- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Peggle Deluxe Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: PopCap Games
developer: PopCap Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 19, 08
|» All About Peggle Deluxe on ActionTrip|
Enter in Quick Play mode at any time while playing a level. Type the code again to deactivate it.
kathy: Have permanent Flippers
Normally when you right-click before taking a shot, it speeds up time to make a better shot. Typing the following allows you to go through the game even faster by fast forwarding through all of the shots you take, dramatically decreasing game time.
Type "scott" during gameplay: Rightclick Speedup
Say hello to Mr. Ball
Whenever you play as Warren and use the Lucky Spin, there's a Magic Hat powerup. It has a top hat on top of the ball. The following will give you the top hat, however it is only for looks; it has no effect on gameplay what-so-ever.
steve: Top Hat over ball for looks
Turn off the Extreme Fever Zoom Camera
Enter in any game mode and type the code to disable the Extreme Fever Zoom Camera. Type again to enable it.
Zoom: Disables Extreme Fever Zoom Camera
Turn the background black
Enter in any game mode to activate it and type it again to deactivate it.
Shanon: Turns background black
Get the following ranks by completing certain tasks. You will get a different trophy on the Main Menu for each one.
Extreme Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all Challenges and get 100% completion (clear all pegs) on every level screen
Master of Peggle: Complete Adventure mode
Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all Challenges
Easter Eggs: The Ode to Joy Easter Egg
Start up the game and go to the main menu. Don't mouse over any of the buttons yet or it will mess it up. Mouse over (don't click) these buttons in this order: Duel, Duel, Challenge, Replay, Replay, Challenge, Duel, Quickplay, Adventure, Adventure, Quickplay, Duel, Duel, Quickplay, Quickplay If you do it correctly, it will play a cool loading screen and then it will roll the credits. Nothing special is gained from doing this, but it's an interesting Easter Egg. Make sure to NOT mouse over an extra button before or while performing this Easter Egg. If you do, or if it nothing happens after performing the procedure, you will need to restart Peggle and try again.
99 or 218
BACK TO TOP