- Sony Forsakes Gamescom for Paris Games Week
- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
Planescape Torment Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 99
|» All About Planescape Torment on ActionTrip|
See All Movies
Edit your Torment.ini file and look for [Movies], edit it to look like this:
Gain extra XP
There is a bug in the game, that will let you get good XP every time you use it. Nameless One will have to be having both INT, WIS and CHA (about) above 15. When you go down to where your tomb is, youll meet a lot on skeletons and ghouls. They will ask you not to leave ever again, and you should do as they say. Then, when inside their halls, meed the female leader of the zombies (in the room the the west). Tell her you need to talk to the king, and convince her that it is important. If she sais that she will guide you to a portal, keep on being kind. You will get XP for a quest done (sorry, do not remember how much). When the talking is done, talk to her again. You will see that you can still beg her of letting you talk to the king. Speak nicely to her again and you'll get the XP again. Keep on doing this, and youll be a pritty strong one.
To do this faster, write the numbers of the talking down, and keep pressing the same numbers. You do not need to use the mouse and wait for the text to show up, and you can use your time gaining XP on watching TV or something else... (keep in mind that you will have to use the mouse for talking to her, so both of your hands are occupied...) (thanks: leonvint)
This will show how to modify any of your character's stats.
It's actually pretty simple.
1. Write down the stats for the specific character you want to edit (probably start with the Nameless One but it will work on any person in your party) in this order: STR, %STR, INT, WIS, DEX, CON, CHAR. Example: 18 30 15 15 17 12 9.
2. Once you have written them down, convert each one into HEX. You can use windows calculator in scientific mode to do this. Enter the value in to the calculator and click the Hex radio button to see the value in hex. Here are the above values in hex: 12 1E 0F 0F 11 0C 09.
3. Once you have them converted, using your hex editor search for the above numbers in the torment.gam file*. Enter in the search like so (no spaces): 121E0F0F110C09.
4. Once you have found these values you can change them as you like. You can use the your windows calculator the calculate the stats you want to hex and replace them as you like.
*The Torment.gam file is located ine the save directory off of your main torment folder.
You can also Hex Edit nameless one's expierience values the same way as statistics. It's just that each hex value appears REVERSED in torment.gam file.
For example: expierience of 229825 yeilds a hex value of
381C1. Grouping in 2's gives 03 81 C1. Now reverse the groups
to get: C1 81 03 Search for that string and make it any value
you want. (like 898989 for 9+ million expierience) It will
become nameless one's expierience. This dosent seem to work
for other party member's... they must be stored differently.
Experience in Sensate Emporium
In the Sensate emporium (the private sensory stones), keep going to Ravel's stone and nodding until you have to speak. You will gain 6000 experience points every time. Then, just end the experience.
When at the Smoldering Corpse bar, go to Moachi inside the eastern part of the bar. Keep on telling her about how she is not a dustie and ask for some money. Repeat as many times as needed to get 50 gold with each request. This is especially useful if you do not have enough money to buy a tattoo.
Get Good Spells for Free Early in the Game
Go to the inn (Dorm) at the Sensate place in the clerks ward. Save your game and try to steal from the lady who gives you a room until you get a key. Go into the eastern room and search the cabinets on the north wall. There are also several charms that may come in handy later in the game.
Becoming a Godsman and Getting the Best Axe
Talk to the Auctioneer outside the market in the lower ward. Perform the tasks he will ask you to do. The second task will be to deliver a message to a Godsman, therefore granting you passage to the northern gate (in the lower ward). You will eventually meet a man in a room surrounded by other people. Ask him about becoming a Godsman. He will tell you to forge a weapon in the foundry, the first room you saw when you entered the place. Get the items you need from the clerk in the southwest part of the room. Ask Thildin, the muscular man, for some ore. Then, find the only empty barrel and make the weapon of your choice. Report back to the man that told you how to forge the weapon. Next, there will be a murder. You only need to know where the people are -- you already know where Thildon is; the man whose name starts with "S" is in the same room as man that told you how to forge the weapon, and the other is on the balcony just above him. Talk to Thildon one more time and report back to the man that told you how to forge the weapon. Just convince the man in the locked quarters to live. Be nice to him. You now are a Godsman and have access to the best axe in the game for 5000 GP.
Experience in Civic Festhall
First visit the Brothel of Slating Intellectual Lusts and speak with Juliette about her dull love life, and offer to help her spice it up. Then visit Scofflaw Penn in the Lower Ward to get the love-letters, then travel to the Civic Festhall in the Clerk's Ward of Sigil and locate Montague. Speak with him until you get to the dialogue option screen that says:
1: "She's trying to trick you into being more passionate."
2: "Never mind...farewell."
Choose the second option. You will be awarded 5000 experience points, and given the same two options again. Continue choosing the second option and receive 5000 experience points each time.
98 or 172
BACK TO TOP