- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Plants vs. Zombies Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, iPhone, Playstation 3, PS Vita|
publisher: PopCap Games
developer: PopCap Games
PIV 1800, 512MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 05, 09
|» All About Plants vs. Zombies on ActionTrip|
Zombie Costumer Changes
Type These Codes In At Any Time While Playing The Game.
pinata: a shower of candy when a zombie dies
trickedout: Alternate Lawn Mower appearance
future: Gives zombies futuristic shades
sukhbir: toggles the zombie's call for brains-sound
daisies: Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed
Mustache: Zombies Now Have Mustaches
tohot: Infinite Sun
The following achievements can be unlocked by completeing the task listed for them.
Ask Me About Mustache Mode: Enable Mustache Mode
Better Off Dead: Get a streak of over 10 in I, Zombie Endless
China Shop: Get to a streak of 15 in Vasebreaker Endless
Cryptozombologist: Discover the top secret zombie
Explodonator: Blow up 10 zombies with a single cherry bomb
Home Lawn Security: Complete adventure mode
Immortal: Get to 20 flags in Survival Endless
Morticulturalist: Collect all 49 plants
Nobel Peas Prize: Get the golden sunflower trophy
Spudow!: Blow up a zombie using a potato mine
Towering Wisdom: Grow the Tree of Wisdom to 100 feet
Walk This Way: Hypnotize the lead dancer zombie
Complete these tasks to unlock a trophy in the main menu.
Gold Trophy: Get all trophies in Mini-Games, Puzzle, and Survival modes.
Silver Trophy: Complete Adventure mode one time.
Fertilizer First Time
The first time Crazy Dave allows you to start growing your plants, you'll start off with two plants; upon feeding them enough water, Crazy Dave will say they need more fertilizer. Instead of buying the fertilizer, simply hit back. You won't get charged for the price of the fertilizer!
6310 or 4550
BACK TO TOP