- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Poker Night at the Inventory Cheats
publisher: Telltale Games
developer: Telltale Games
PIV 2000, 1GB RAM, 100MB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Nov 22, 10
|» All About Poker Night at the Inventory on ActionTrip|
Rushing: Win three straight pots.
Win A Game: Win a full game.
Kicker Trouble: Win a showdown where you and the opponent have same hand (pair or better) and you have a better kicker.
Straight: Win a hand with a Straight.
Flush: Win a hand with a Flush.
Triple Through: Win a pot with two or more opponents when you are all in.
Full House: Win a hand with a Full House.
Special Item: The Heavy: Knock out The Heavy after he's bought in with his special item.
Special Item: Max: Knock out Max after he's bought in with his special item.
Special Item: Strong Bad: Knock out Strong Bad after he's bought in with his special item.
Rags to Riches: Win a showdown with just a high card.
Special Item: Tycho: Knock out Tycho after he's bought in with his special item.
Slow Play: Check a pat hand.
Down to the Green: Win consecutive all-ins.
Four of a Kind: Win a hand with Four of a Kind.
Win A Game, Hard: Win a game on hard.
Straight Flush: Win a hand with a Straight Flush.
Unlockable Team Fortress 2 Items
In the games sometimes opponents will use collateral instead of money to buy in to a hand. When this happens, if you eliminate that player then you will receive the item for use in Team Fortress 2. The items will appear in your inventory in both "Poker Night at the Inventory" and "Team Fortress 2"
Dangeresque, too?: Eliminate Strongbad from play
The Enthusiast's Timepiece: Eliminate Tycho from play
The Iron Curtain: Eliminate The Heavy from play
The Lugermorph and The Liscence to Maim: Eliminate Max from play
Decks and Tables
Winning a tournament in Poker Night will usually unlock a new table to be used in-game (except for every third win, which unlocks a new deck). Some tables add certain effects to the game as well, which will be listed here.
Automata Table (Makes game black and white): Win 5 tournaments
BLU Team Table: Win 11 tournaments
Freelance Police Table: Win 19 tournaments
Fruit Friend Table: Win 8 tournaments
Grickle Deck: Win 18 tournaments
Homestar Runner Deck: Win 6 tournaments
Max & Crossbones Table (Makes Max a skeleton): Win 17 tournaments
Max Imp Table: Win 1 tournament
Penny Arcade Deck: Win 12 tournaments
Poker Night Alt. Deck: Win 21 tournaments
Poker Night Deck: Win 15 tournaments
RED Team Table (Makes Heavy wear Dealer's Visor): Win 7 tournaments
Sam & Max Deck: Win 9 tournaments
Strong Badia Table: Win 13 tournaments
Team Fortress 2 Deck: Win 3 tournaments
Team Fortress 2 Table: Win 14 tournaments
Telltale Games Table: Win 4 tournaments
Telltale Shield Table (All table effects): Win 20 tournaments
Trogdor Table: Win 2 tournaments
Twisp & Catsby Table: Win 16 tournaments
Videlectrix Table (Makes Strong Bad 32-bit): Win 10 tournaments
34 or 157
BACK TO TOP