- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
developer: Valve Software
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 10, 07
|» All About Portal on ActionTrip|
All commands are done through the Console. Must be enabled through the -Console option on an shortcut to the game executable or enabled in the in game options under the Advanced section of Controls. It is then accessed by pressing the tilde key (next to numeric one on NTC keyboards, on the right side somewhere on the freak -- PAL --keyboards).
Most of these require sv_cheats to be set to 1.
upgrade_portalgun - Allows use of second portal placement. Must have obtained blue portal portion of the gun.
fire_energy_ball - Fires an energy ball that can be used in solving puzzles. Recommend that you bind this to a key for easy use. Example would be, bind q fire_energy_ball
ent_create_portal_weight_box - Creates a Weighted Storage Cube for your use in getting a little bit higher, holding down a button, or taking out a sentry.
change_portalgun_linkage_id # - Replace # with an integer from 0 to 3. Allows for creation of seperate sets of portals.
sv_portal_placement_never_bump 1 - No listed effect.
sv_portal_placement_never_fail 1 - Portals can be placed on almost any surface. They still cannot go through the dispersal fields and some curved surfaces/models.
New Intro Screen
Cake Intro: Screen Beat Portal once.
Complete each condition to get the allotted Achievement.
Aperture Science: Earn gold medals on all Portal challenges.
Basic Science: Earn bronze medals on all Portal challenges.
Camera Shy: Detach security cameras from the walls.
Cupcake: Beat two Portal advanced maps.
Fratricide: Do whatever it takes to survive.
Friendly Fire: Knock down a turret with another turret.
Fruitcake: Beat four Portal advanced maps.
Heartbreaker: Complete Portal.
Lab Rat: Acquire the fully powered Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
Long Jump: Jump 300 feet.
Partygoer: Make the correct party escort submission position decision.
Rocket Science: Earn silver medals on all Portal challenges.
Terminal Velocity: Fall 30,000 feet.
Vanilla Crazy Cake: Beat all six Portal advanced maps.
164 or 339
BACK TO TOP