- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
developer: Valve Software
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 10, 07 (released)
|» All About Portal on ActionTrip|
All commands are done through the Console. Must be enabled through the -Console option on an shortcut to the game executable or enabled in the in game options under the Advanced section of Controls. It is then accessed by pressing the tilde key (next to numeric one on NTC keyboards, on the right side somewhere on the freak -- PAL --keyboards).
Most of these require sv_cheats to be set to 1.
upgrade_portalgun - Allows use of second portal placement. Must have obtained blue portal portion of the gun.
fire_energy_ball - Fires an energy ball that can be used in solving puzzles. Recommend that you bind this to a key for easy use. Example would be, bind q fire_energy_ball
ent_create_portal_weight_box - Creates a Weighted Storage Cube for your use in getting a little bit higher, holding down a button, or taking out a sentry.
change_portalgun_linkage_id # - Replace # with an integer from 0 to 3. Allows for creation of seperate sets of portals.
sv_portal_placement_never_bump 1 - No listed effect.
sv_portal_placement_never_fail 1 - Portals can be placed on almost any surface. They still cannot go through the dispersal fields and some curved surfaces/models.
New Intro Screen
Cake Intro: Screen Beat Portal once.
Complete each condition to get the allotted Achievement.
Aperture Science: Earn gold medals on all Portal challenges.
Basic Science: Earn bronze medals on all Portal challenges.
Camera Shy: Detach security cameras from the walls.
Cupcake: Beat two Portal advanced maps.
Fratricide: Do whatever it takes to survive.
Friendly Fire: Knock down a turret with another turret.
Fruitcake: Beat four Portal advanced maps.
Heartbreaker: Complete Portal.
Lab Rat: Acquire the fully powered Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
Long Jump: Jump 300 feet.
Partygoer: Make the correct party escort submission position decision.
Rocket Science: Earn silver medals on all Portal challenges.
Terminal Velocity: Fall 30,000 feet.
Vanilla Crazy Cake: Beat all six Portal advanced maps.
158 or 290
BACK TO TOP