- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
developer: Ratbag Games
P166, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Powerslide on ActionTrip|
in cheats while you are playing, and an icon will appear
in the top right of the screen.
APOLLO - Car rises off the ground when holding ALT key.
BLAST - Repels other cars.
BOMB - Launches a bomb from your car onto the track.
BURN - Briefly ignites a spot near your car.
GLIDER - When in the air, car controls like a glider.
HOVER - Cars hover.
ICBM - Car acts like a missile.
JUMP - Each time, jumps car several feet in the air.
LAUNCH - Hit "a" to launch a car, "z" to move in the direction you're facing.
LIGHT - Lighter car.
LUNAR - Lunar gravity.
SLEEP - AI cars don't steer, they just accelerate.
SLIPPY - Slippery surfaces.
SPIDER - Car adheres to any surface.
STICKY - Stick surfaces.
SUCK - Cars gravitate towards each other.
TIMEWARP - Slows time for AI opponents.
TWISTER - AI cars get whipped around by an invisible tornado.
WARP - Other cars crawl over track.
Type Jeff as your name - access Advanced Levels
Type AaronFoo as your name - access Expert Levels
Type Megasaxon as your name - access all levels/AIs
All Cars and Tracks
Put your name in as RAVIOLI. Now go to Multiplayer mode and select tcp/ip. Then Select up at the top, Cheats and Supercar. Now down at the bottom select the car you want, it's color and the track you'd like to race. Exit the multiplayer mode and instantly select RACE!. WARNING: if you press cars or tracks in single mode you'll stuff the cheat. You'll race alone on any track with any car! You'll have to do this every time you start up Powerslide.
87 or 171
BACK TO TOP