- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox, Playstation 3|
genre: Action Adventure
PIII 800, 128MB RAM, 32MB Video Card, 1.5GB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 02, 03
|» All About Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (125KB)
Unlock original Prince of Persia room
Start a new game and while on the balcony of Farah's room, hold X and press [Space], [Left mouse button], E, C, E, [Space], [Left mouse button], C. Note that these are the default controls for the game.
A Prisoner Seeking An Escape
When you reach the bottom of the chamber in the A Prisoner Seeking An Escape level, kill all the sand creatures and then enter the cell to the left when looking at the save point. In the left corner of the cell is a little joke on the wall. Take a closer look in first person view at the drawings you find there. Obviously the prisoners where playing hangman here.
Tomb doors puzzle
Near the end of the game, you are in a tomb with infinite doors. You have to find the correct series of doors to progress. Go to the landscape view. Always start at the door with the face above it and go clockwise. The order is:
1. Fourth door from the entrance
2. Seventh door from the entrance
3. Third door from the entrance
After you have successfully done this you will be taken to the second level of this room. It is almost the same, just with more doors. The order is:
1. Fourth door from the entranceAn intermission sequence will then follow.
2. Ninth door from the entrance
3. Fifth door from the entrance
Baths: Magic Fountain
After earning yourself the second sword which can break the walls, gain access to the secret corridor. Stop halfway through the corridor and on the right wall should be a wall with a crack that someone has hastily concealed. Break the wall to find another Magic Fountain.
Courtyard: Magic Fountain
After completing the trap corridor where you had to race to the slowly closing door, you will battle some Sand Monsters in the courtyard. After this has been successfully done, climb up the courtyard. When you are in the section where you have to climb up the ladder which appears above the spikes, continue until you find a Sand Cloud. Near the sand cloud is a hole in the wall. Climb up the rubble and run among the wall to grab on the ledge. Go through the hole to find yourself in a mystery area. Keep walking on the bridges until you reach a fountain. Drinking from this fountain will raise your life bar.
Daybreak: Avoid battles
When the Prince and Farah attempt to cross the drawbridge you have lowered, many sand creatures will appear to battle you. Just run past them on the left and into the open doorway with the switch inside. They will not follow, and you wll not have to fight them.
Defense system puzzle
When entering the room with the defense system in it, follow these steps to complete the puzzle:
1. Step on the glowing "full moon" panel to retrieve the first axle.Easy fights
2. Approach the levers on the middle of the platform, and turn it on these steps: right, up, left three times, and up two times. Step on the glowing New Moon to retrieve it.
3. Next, turn the levers up, right two times, and up two times. Then, step on the half moon panel to gain the third axle.
4. A "quarter moon" insignia marks the last axle. Turn the levers right and down. Step on the quarter moon to receive the last axle.
5. To bring the entire platform up, move the levers up, left and up.
Use the dagger to stab the enemy so that he becomes frozen. Then, hit him once with your sword so that he floats in the air. When he lands, he will be lying on the ground. Stab him with the dagger to take his sand.
When near Princess Farah, switch to first person view and look at her for a long time. At the beginning of the game, she will soon tell you to stop staring at her. Later in the game, she will tell you that your eyes are green and you can look at her if you want.
163 or 300
BACK TO TOP