- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PC, Playstation 3|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
genre: Action Adventure
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 01, 05
|» All About Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME COLLECTION (155KB)
Secret baby rattle weapon
Successfully complete the game under the easy difficulty setting. Take out your dagger and do not have any secondary weapon. Pause game play, then press [Left], [Left], [Right], [Right], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Up], [Up], [Down].
Secret telephone weapon
Successfully complete the game under the normal difficulty setting. Take out your dagger and do not have any secondary weapon. Pause game play, then press [Right], [Left] [Right], [Left], [Down], [Down], [Up], [Up], [Up], [Down], [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down].
Secret swordfish weapon
Successfully complete the game under the hard difficulty setting. Take out your dagger and do not have any secondary weapon. Pause game play, then press [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down].
Secret chainsaw weapon
Take out your dagger and do not have any secondary weapon. Pause game play, then press [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down].
Alternate ending sequence
To get the alternate ending, you must collect all the life upgrades. At the end, you will fight the Dark Prince instead of the Vizier.
Play through the game until getting to the large courtyard just immediately before the first chariot sequence, during your second Dark Prince transformation. Look in the corner of the courtyard to find a hole in the ceiling which enemies appear from until you leave the area. Stab and hang from the panel near that hole to open the exit. Climb the pole nearest to the hole in the ceiling to hear a monotone female voice announce the game's voice credits.
When the Prince absorbs two or more Sands Of Time, at the same time rewind time a little to gain additional sands.
When you meet up with Farah again after the brothel, there will be an intermission sequence in which Mahasti will attack you. Climb up to the save fountain, then down to a platform where Mahasti will be waiting for you. Use whatever fighting tactics desired. If you get knocked off the platform, rewind time and dodge the attack. After awhile you will transform into the Dark Prince, and Mahasti will run away. While chasing her, always run to the right, kill the enemy on the platform in between to fill a sand tank, and heal. When you grab the ledge of the platform Mahasti is on, slow time and jump up. Slash at her until slow time ends and she jumps again. Repeat this until her health is depleted. You will then enter a deadlock that you will have to win. If you lose, Mahasti will jump across the arena, and you will have to try again.
Defeating the Canal Monster
This enemy is like a Thrall from Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within. Start by slashing at its legs and climb on top of it. When you are on top, you can control him. Guide it so that it smashes into the doors. Eventually he will tire out near the end of the canal and the level will be over.
629 or 665
BACK TO TOP