- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
- Mornin '13
- No Backwards Compatibility with Xbox One
- Xbox One Does NOT Have to Always Be Online
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Shown On Xbox One, Timed-Exclusive DLC
- Halo TV Series Announced
- Watch Live TV with Xbox One [Updated]
- Microsoft Announces Its Next Console: Xbox One
- REVIEW: Metro: Last Light
- Peter Molyneux's Godus Going Mobile
Project IGI Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Innerloop Studios
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 500MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 19, 00 (released)
|» All About Project IGI on ActionTrip|
Enemies don't shoot
Go project IGI installed folder then goto commen\ai backup the folder ai, There will some files like "civlian.qvm" ,"guard.qvm" like that names of enemy's copy the file "civlian.qvm"[ctrl + c] and paste it [ctrl + v] in that same folder, if willbe like copy of civlian.qvm then rename enemy's files into some other names then then rename copy of civlian.qvm into name of enemy's files like guard etc.. Then, start the game and enemies won't be shooting at you (they will run like civlians).
Third level tip
When you are in third level, first try to shoot guards from a distance where they can't see you. from outside i.e from mountains hit soldiers ones or twice so that they understands that you are their & they come outside, run on mountains or the position where game starts, then they watch over mountains & turn back to go. Then run & kill them from back (it works,which is quit easier than natural).
If you want to kill an enemy but dont get trouble do like this! Press [space] and find an enemy about 200m or closer away from you. Look at his stumik and press space again. Take the wepon AK47 and just klick one time (just one shot, not 2 or 3 -- poof not trrrrr) and he's dead...
Shoot through floor
If you find a guard in a tower you can shoot through the floor to kill him, works on barracks also.
This will work with any reasonably accurate weapon; I usually use a pistol. If you don't have a sniper rifle (or if it isn't silenced but you have another gun that is), you can use the binoculars. Take out the binoculars, zoom in as close as possible on an enemy at any distance, and put the croshairs on his head. Then turn off the binocular mode and fire without moving the mouse. You will fire precisely where you aimed with the binoculars' crosshairs and kill your enemy in one shot, even with a low-caliber pistol. Note: this only works if your target is standing still, otherwise he will move out of the crosshairs before you get a chance to fire.
1055 or 979
BACK TO TOP