- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Project Snowblind Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Crystal Dynamics
PIV 1500, 256MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 15, 05
|» All About Project Snowblind on ActionTrip|
- NO-INTRO FIX (2KB)
Defeating the crazy general
The most effective technique is to slow down time and hit him with a full railgun shot; the alternate fire of the railgun; or the alternate fire of the shotgun. However, you must first disable his shield with an EMP grenade. Once done, you will do substantial damage. It will break into a intermission sequence and spiderbots will appear. Kill themm then resume fighting the general. If you have enough Bio Energy, repeat the previous tactic. If not, use the EMP, then the alternate fire of the railgun or shotgun. The shotgun is easier to hit him with, but does less damage. After you inflict more damage, walkers will appear. Destroy them with the method of your choosing (rocket launcher recommended). Then, once again resume the fight with the general. This is his last round -- spare no expense. Wear down or use an EMP on his shield, then kill him with massive fire power, or one of the alternate attacks of the railgun or shotgun.
Enemies that are not Bosses can be killed with the ice pick. One hit and they are down. After about a second you hear the sound of the ice pick breaking their spine.
If you want to control your Spiderbot, then use the icepick.
Turn off alarms
You can use the Gravity Gun to turn off alarms from far away. If you are seen and the alarm goes off, just point it towards the red square and push it forward. This will save you time dealing with the NPCs. This is especially helpful when dealing with the invisible guys.
98 or 158
BACK TO TOP