- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Alien Hominid Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Alien Hominid on ActionTrip|
All levels, mini-games, and hats
Go into the options menu and enter "Roygbiv" as a player name. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry.
Go into the options menu and enter one of the following player names. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry. Go into the hat menu and the corresponding hat will be unlocked.
2 (Tom Fulp) - TomFulp
4 (Blonde hair) - Cletus
5 (Red hair) - April
7 (Jheri curl) - Superfly
8 (Pirate bandana) - Goodman
11 (Top hat) - Grrl
12 (Diamond tiara) - Abe
13 (Daisy headdress) - Princess or Betty
14 (Dick Tracy hat) - Dandy
(Rooster) - Behemoth
Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game
Complete level 1-5 and the Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game will be unlocked after the intermission sequence.
Level 1-2: Indestructible bus
You will be brought into the level on a bus. You will then get out and the two cars surrounding the bus have the triangle button pointing to them to climb in. However, they do not point to the bus you rode in. IF you get into that bus it is practically indestructible. It also destroys other cars in one hit. Watch out for the helicopters dropping bombs; they are the only thing that can destroy the car.
Level 1-4: Chicken hat
Destroy the Benemoth building. You should hear a foghorn sound to indicate that the hat has been unlocked.
Level 1-4: Curly hair
Destroy the "Fish Are Like Plants" building. You will hear an foghorn sound after the building is destroyed, and the curly hair will be unlocked.
Level 3-2: Desert trap
There is a flower in the sand. However, if you dig down to get it, a big green thing will eat you before you take it.
Level 3-4: Extra lives
After fighting the Boss (giant green robot with the eye and a fork and knife) and his life reaches zero, he will start exploding. Continue shooting at his eye. He will just continue exploding as long as you shoot, and you will continue gaining points. You can stop when you have about 60,000 points. At the end of the level, you will gain about seventeen lives.
Dig next to a flower to receive an extra life.
95 or 149
BACK TO TOP