- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Alien Hominid Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Alien Hominid on ActionTrip|
All levels, mini-games, and hats
Go into the options menu and enter "Roygbiv" as a player name. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry.
Go into the options menu and enter one of the following player names. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry. Go into the hat menu and the corresponding hat will be unlocked.
2 (Tom Fulp) - TomFulp
4 (Blonde hair) - Cletus
5 (Red hair) - April
7 (Jheri curl) - Superfly
8 (Pirate bandana) - Goodman
11 (Top hat) - Grrl
12 (Diamond tiara) - Abe
13 (Daisy headdress) - Princess or Betty
14 (Dick Tracy hat) - Dandy
(Rooster) - Behemoth
Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game
Complete level 1-5 and the Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game will be unlocked after the intermission sequence.
Level 1-2: Indestructible bus
You will be brought into the level on a bus. You will then get out and the two cars surrounding the bus have the triangle button pointing to them to climb in. However, they do not point to the bus you rode in. IF you get into that bus it is practically indestructible. It also destroys other cars in one hit. Watch out for the helicopters dropping bombs; they are the only thing that can destroy the car.
Level 1-4: Chicken hat
Destroy the Benemoth building. You should hear a foghorn sound to indicate that the hat has been unlocked.
Level 1-4: Curly hair
Destroy the "Fish Are Like Plants" building. You will hear an foghorn sound after the building is destroyed, and the curly hair will be unlocked.
Level 3-2: Desert trap
There is a flower in the sand. However, if you dig down to get it, a big green thing will eat you before you take it.
Level 3-4: Extra lives
After fighting the Boss (giant green robot with the eye and a fork and knife) and his life reaches zero, he will start exploding. Continue shooting at his eye. He will just continue exploding as long as you shoot, and you will continue gaining points. You can stop when you have about 60,000 points. At the end of the level, you will gain about seventeen lives.
Dig next to a flower to receive an extra life.
96 or 167
BACK TO TOP