- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Digital Illusions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 24, 05
|» All About Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on ActionTrip|
Hold [L2] + [R2] then press [Right], [Right], [Down], [Up], [Left], [Left].
After unlocking the Frag Grenade weapon challenge, complete all rounds and kill every enemy until round ten. If every enemy is killed, you will go into round eleven. In this round, the soldiers move and create the shape of first an "E", then an "A" as a reference to EA Games.
When doing the Hotswap Challenge, it is easier if you move towards the marker to make more "Hotswaps" available. By doing this, you will not lose 1,000 points.
RPG Rocket Challenge
On the RPG Rocket Challenge, the further you are away when you blow a vehicle up, the more points you get. An easy way to rack up points is to take down a vehicle's shield down at close range, hotswap to a further away RPG man, then finish the vehicle off.
Air Traffic Control: Get two helicopters easily
When you begin the Air Traffic Control level, you will start out as a sniper. Directly behind you is a chopper. Turn around as soon as the level begins if you want a good shot. You should be able to shoot him and the chopper will fall a short distance directly in front of you. Make sure you hit the pilot, and not the chopper. Note: It may require a few attempts to hit the pilot. It will not explode. You can then get in and shoot out the turrets with the chopper. When the jeeps come by, hotswap to one and go directly past the turrets and into the helicopter inside the heliport. You have now acquired two helicopters, making this level very easy.
279 or 337
BACK TO TOP