- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Digital Illusions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 24, 05
|» All About Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on ActionTrip|
Hold [L2] + [R2] then press [Right], [Right], [Down], [Up], [Left], [Left].
After unlocking the Frag Grenade weapon challenge, complete all rounds and kill every enemy until round ten. If every enemy is killed, you will go into round eleven. In this round, the soldiers move and create the shape of first an "E", then an "A" as a reference to EA Games.
When doing the Hotswap Challenge, it is easier if you move towards the marker to make more "Hotswaps" available. By doing this, you will not lose 1,000 points.
RPG Rocket Challenge
On the RPG Rocket Challenge, the further you are away when you blow a vehicle up, the more points you get. An easy way to rack up points is to take down a vehicle's shield down at close range, hotswap to a further away RPG man, then finish the vehicle off.
Air Traffic Control: Get two helicopters easily
When you begin the Air Traffic Control level, you will start out as a sniper. Directly behind you is a chopper. Turn around as soon as the level begins if you want a good shot. You should be able to shoot him and the chopper will fall a short distance directly in front of you. Make sure you hit the pilot, and not the chopper. Note: It may require a few attempts to hit the pilot. It will not explode. You can then get in and shoot out the turrets with the chopper. When the jeeps come by, hotswap to one and go directly past the turrets and into the helicopter inside the heliport. You have now acquired two helicopters, making this level very easy.
279 or 341
BACK TO TOP