- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Digital Illusions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 24, 05
|» All About Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on ActionTrip|
Hold [L2] + [R2] then press [Right], [Right], [Down], [Up], [Left], [Left].
After unlocking the Frag Grenade weapon challenge, complete all rounds and kill every enemy until round ten. If every enemy is killed, you will go into round eleven. In this round, the soldiers move and create the shape of first an "E", then an "A" as a reference to EA Games.
When doing the Hotswap Challenge, it is easier if you move towards the marker to make more "Hotswaps" available. By doing this, you will not lose 1,000 points.
RPG Rocket Challenge
On the RPG Rocket Challenge, the further you are away when you blow a vehicle up, the more points you get. An easy way to rack up points is to take down a vehicle's shield down at close range, hotswap to a further away RPG man, then finish the vehicle off.
Air Traffic Control: Get two helicopters easily
When you begin the Air Traffic Control level, you will start out as a sniper. Directly behind you is a chopper. Turn around as soon as the level begins if you want a good shot. You should be able to shoot him and the chopper will fall a short distance directly in front of you. Make sure you hit the pilot, and not the chopper. Note: It may require a few attempts to hit the pilot. It will not explode. You can then get in and shoot out the turrets with the chopper. When the jeeps come by, hotswap to one and go directly past the turrets and into the helicopter inside the heliport. You have now acquired two helicopters, making this level very easy.
280 or 384
BACK TO TOP