- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Burnout 2: Point Of Impact Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, GameCube|
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Burnout 2: Point Of Impact on ActionTrip|
Unlock any cheat and the "Cheat Mode" selection will appear at the options screen. Note: Races will not be counted as wins with any cheat activated.
Complete all Grand Prix Championships with gold medals to unlock the "Invulnerability" option at the "Cheat Mode" menu.
You can get a boost easier by doing drifts. However press Square, drift, then keep tapping Square for a better chance of not crashing.
Free Run Mode
Complete the custom championship with all gold medals it will appear in the cheat menu in options.
Complete Crash mode with all gold medals on all fifteen tracks to unlock the "Runaway" option at the "Cheat Mode" menu. This is a free-play type Crash mode with no goals or brakes. Note: Hold R1 to boost at the start.
Win all the face offs in the first championship.
Get all gold medals in every race and win everything in the first championship to unlock the Custom Championship. There will be about six more cars that you can unlock.
1997 Eclipse and 2001 Focus SVT
Complete the Custom championship two times and get best score possible in the races.
Classic 1970 car
Win Pursuit 2 by destroying the classic 1970 car with the police car. This car has average to bad stats, but it can get past a police car very quickly in Pursuit mode and in races.
Drivers Ed car
Complete Driving 101 with all gold medals.
Race Face-Off 2 against the Oval Racer. The race is five laps around Airport Terminal 3 (one of the first races). If you manage to defeat it, you will unlock it. This car has great acceleration, maximum control, and maximum top speed.
Win Pursuit 1 by destroying the criminal's car before it gets away. The police car has maximum top speed, average control, and good acceleration.
Two player pursuit mode
Successfully complete Pursuit 3.
At the countdown, when the view is at the back of your car, hold X. Then, tap Square while holding X and smoke should start coming out of your tires. Keep holding X. A split second before "GO!" appears, release X and immediately press it again. This should give you a boost.
Powerful boosts in crash zones
This trick works in one player and two player modes. When you are doing the crash zones, at the start immediately hold R1 for a boost. After a few seconds, press it again. This should give you more boost, which results in a faster speed and better crashes. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Avoid loss of perfect record
When trying to achieve all gold medals in championship mode, if you fail to win one of the races, reset the PlayStation2 before it auto-saves. You can then choose to continue the championship and restart at the race you failed to win, without having to replay (and win) all the previous races.
73 or 171
BACK TO TOP