- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: n/a
|» All About Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence on ActionTrip|
Hold Start + Select during game play.
Crazy difficulty setting
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @CRAZY as a name.
Play as Joachim Armster
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @JOACHIM as a name.
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @LLSKILL as a name.
Successfully complete and save the game as Joachim Armster. Select "New Game" and enter @PUMPKIN as a name. You can use a pumpkin sub-weapon in this mode.
Boss Rush mode
Successfully complete and save the game . Boss Rush mode will now be unlocked for that character at the level selection screen.
Successfully complete and save the game as any character. Buy the Music Box at Rinaldo's shop to hear any song from the game.
Save the game at any save point to receive full health.
Go to the corridor outside the first save point in the castle entrance. Stand between the second and third candle, on the red stripe part of the carpet close to the window. Stand on the second shadow reflected by the moonlight while still on the stripe (looks like a black pole on the ground). Face the window and press Start and go to your items. Move the pointer up and down to duplicate.
Finding secret items
If you see a different colored brick on the ground, try standing on it. You may find secret items.
In the Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab, when reaching the third floor move to the door. You will see a long corridor. Move up to the top end of the corridor. You will see a large gloomy tapestry. Jump into it. You will find yourself in the room where you get the Arctic Ring. Note: This is also revealed in game by Ancient Text 4.
After you defeat The Forgotten One in the Prison Of Eternal Torture. you will receive the Black Orb.
Go to the basement of the House Of Sacred Remains, at the upper left room of the map. Set the statue's faces to Women, Goat, Goat, Women, Goat. The Bloodcape converts damage into hearts.
109 or 230
BACK TO TOP