- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: n/a
|» All About Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence on ActionTrip|
Hold Start + Select during game play.
Crazy difficulty setting
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @CRAZY as a name.
Play as Joachim Armster
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @JOACHIM as a name.
Successfully complete and save the game as Leon. Select "New Game" and enter @LLSKILL as a name.
Successfully complete and save the game as Joachim Armster. Select "New Game" and enter @PUMPKIN as a name. You can use a pumpkin sub-weapon in this mode.
Boss Rush mode
Successfully complete and save the game . Boss Rush mode will now be unlocked for that character at the level selection screen.
Successfully complete and save the game as any character. Buy the Music Box at Rinaldo's shop to hear any song from the game.
Save the game at any save point to receive full health.
Go to the corridor outside the first save point in the castle entrance. Stand between the second and third candle, on the red stripe part of the carpet close to the window. Stand on the second shadow reflected by the moonlight while still on the stripe (looks like a black pole on the ground). Face the window and press Start and go to your items. Move the pointer up and down to duplicate.
Finding secret items
If you see a different colored brick on the ground, try standing on it. You may find secret items.
In the Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab, when reaching the third floor move to the door. You will see a long corridor. Move up to the top end of the corridor. You will see a large gloomy tapestry. Jump into it. You will find yourself in the room where you get the Arctic Ring. Note: This is also revealed in game by Ancient Text 4.
After you defeat The Forgotten One in the Prison Of Eternal Torture. you will receive the Black Orb.
Go to the basement of the House Of Sacred Remains, at the upper left room of the map. Set the statue's faces to Women, Goat, Goat, Women, Goat. The Bloodcape converts damage into hearts.
105 or 196
BACK TO TOP