- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Crimson Tears Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Crimson Tears on ActionTrip|
After finishing the main game and before starting examining the EX Mode talk to the southward standing lady in the new areal that becomes accessible after rebuilding the city. She will give you some quests to bring her cloth to make costumes for you. You can change the costumes there too. You will find the cloth in EX Mode by defeating fiends.
Amber Sleek Suit - Finish quest for Mysterious Cloth with Amber.
Chun-Li's Costume (Street Fighter) - Finish quest for Pretty Cloth with Amber.
Dimitri's Costume (Dark Stalker) - Finish quest for Mysterious Cloth with Tokio.
Guile's Costume (Street Fighter) - Finish quest for Firm Cloth with Tokio.
Kadies Spy Gear - Finish quest for Mysterious Cloth with Kadie.
Lilith's Costume (Dark Stalker) - Finish quest for Firm Cloth with Kadie.
Morigans's Costume (Dark Stalker) - Finish quest for Firm Cloth with Amber.
Ryu's Costume (Street Fighter) - Finish quest for Pretty Cloth with Tokio.
Sakura's Costume (Street Fighter) - Finish quest for Pretty Cloth with Kadie.
58 or 123
BACK TO TOP