- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
- Mornin '15
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jul 26, 05
|» All About Delta Force: Black Hawk Down on ActionTrip|
Sniper rifle zooming
Click and hold [R3] to zoom in to the maximum with the sniper rifle. Alternately, hold [R3]+[R].
Black Hawk Down mission
Take an assault soldier with a M16 M203 or carbine 15 M203. Shoot them at the top of the broken buildings. You may might kill snipers easily if they are up there.
Mogadishu Mile mission
As soon as the mission starts, run in front of the last AAV. Jump on the front of it and catch a free ride to the end of the mission. By doing this, you will be on top of it when they speed up and will not have to catch up. This results in you completing the mission faster and easier.
Complete one of the following tasks in an online game to unlock the corresponding medal:
Bronze Star: Get 1,000 kills
Combat Medical Badge: As a medic, save the lives of three teammates
Delta Cross: Get ten knife kills
Distinguished Service Cross: Get five hours of playing online
Headhunters Medal: Get five headshots
Hill Giant Medal: Get 10 minutes on Hill
Infantry Badge: Get 50 kills
Meritorious Service Medal: Win 10 out of 20 games
Purple Heart: Get saved five times by a Medic
When playing team tag online, if you have the flag the best place to take it to are as follows:
Black Hawk Down: On the broken buildings, top floor.
Gasoline Alley: In the garage; on the things that go along the entrance of the garage.
Last Defense: Keep running around in the trenches with m203s.
175 or 312
BACK TO TOP