- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Cheats
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 01, 05
|» All About Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening on ActionTrip|
At the start menu hold [L1] + [L2] + [R1] + [R2] then rotate the [Left Analog-stick]. You will here a voice say "Devil May Cry and all modes, costumes, and galleries will be unlocked.
Unlock Various Modes
To unlock Hard Mode beat Normal Mode
To unlock Dante Must Die beat Hard Mode
To unlock Heaven or Hell beat Dante Must die
Unlock Alternate Ending
Kill 100 enemies during the credits to get a different ending screen.
Press [R1] or [L1] at the mission select screen to get different characters:
Beat the game on easy for shirtless Dante
Beat the game on normal for Devil May Cry 1 Dante
Beat the game on hard for shirtless Devil May Cray 1 Dante
Beat the game on hard to unlock the Legendary Dark Knight
Beat the game on hard to unlock Sparda
Unlock Infinite Devil Trigger
Beat Dante must die mode to unlock the Devil Trigger. er 300, 800, 1000 or 1500. She will randomly appear in one of them when you visit the shop.
Tap [L2] after firing a slow to reload weapon (i.e., shotgun) and flick it back to fire it again. It is slightly faster than waiting for the weapon to reload.
Shotgun - Inside the bar in mission 3. This is after unlocking the blue exit door.
Artemis - Find and use all three essences on the laser machine in mission 5.
Spiral - The outdoor area in mission 9 has a high area near a waterfall; jump to the high area for the gun.
Kalina Ann - Defeat the mission 16 boss.
The Trial Of Intelligence
In mission 5, the trial of intelligence involves a hazy and misleading clue. Take a look at the skulls above each doorway and note how many "red dots" there are. Each door will thus have one, two, three, or four red dots. Enter doors 4, 2, and 3 to claim the essence of intelligence. How this relates to the riddle printed on the trial's pedastel is a question best answered by Capcom's translation department.
Pick A Boss
In mission 18, you need to fight several bosses all over again. The different coloured lights on each "Mega Man" boss platform corresponds to:
Orange - Various demons
Light Blue - Cerberus
Gold - Gigapede
Green - Agni and Rudra
Red - Leviathan
Purple - Nevan
White - Beowulf
Blue - Geyron
Black - Doppelganger
A great place for orbs is the fifth secret mission found on stage 9. Go through the level untill you get to the area where you get the spiral. Go through the passageway underneath the waterfall and up through a small tunnel directly across from where you. The secret mission is marked by a few bright glowing crystals. Once inside you must destroy every breakable object within 40 seconds. The jukebox contains 500 red orbs, although there are many other things to smash as well. Since you can repeatedly pass/fail this mission and not encounter any enemies, you can repeat this process for lots of easy orbs!
Play With A Buddy
The Doppelganger style allows a second player (using an Analog 2 controller) to join the fun be pressing START. Note the camera only follows the first player (Dante), although the Doppelganger is invincible.
122 or 183
BACK TO TOP