- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Digimon World 4 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Namco Bandai Games
developer: Namco Bandai Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 02, 05
|» All About Digimon World 4 on ActionTrip|
Unlimited Bits and Items
This trick requires your main Digimon as player one and any Digimon as player two. Give all your Bits to player two. Then, save player two at the Save Keeper. Next, have player two give all Bits to player one. After that, have player two quit the game at the Save Keeper, but this time without saving. Then, go to Call Keeper and have player two join in again with the same Digimon. Repeat this from the beginning until you have 9,999,999 bits, both in the bank and pocket. You can also use this trick to duplicate items. This is very useful if you want to give some rare weapons and armor to a friend.
Double Axe description
The game states that Double Axe (all types) is a bash skill weapon. However, when you use it you will gain the blunt skill.
In single player mode, repeat the tutorial about fifteen times, then go to Death Valley. Once there, follow a path and fight some Goburimon; do not go across the bridge. Follow the path up and fight the Goburimon. They will give 10 experience points each. Break, then get the Gate Chip, use it, and repeat. Additionally, go to Death Valley, then to the Fortress. When you are inside the guard room, defeat everyone for 32 experience points per kill. After all the doors open, go outside and enter the fortress again. This must be done two or three times to reach the next level.
Easy tech ups
After you have unlocked the "Fortress" in Death Valley, whenever you need to equip a new weapon that is too high in tech points, just return to the Fortress and fight up and down the tower multiple times. You will receive between 10 to 60 tech ups in one revolution.
Reach level 16 with Guilmon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Veemon or the Item Road quest with Dorumon.
First, destroy the five spike balls on the posts around him, avoiding the fire shots and wind blow. Whenever five flying things come to attack, just block. Do not try to jump on the area that he is on, as you will get shocked. After the spike balls are destroyed, he will shoot a purple attack that follows you. You must run around trying to hit him without getting hit. Magic and a gun weapon work well; you do not have to walk up to him, but they do smaller damage. Physical attacks are more powerful, but you must risk getting close to him.
Reach level 16 with Agumon.
Reach level 16 with Veemon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Guilmon or the Item Road quest with Agumon.
Reach level 16 with Dorumon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Agumon or the Item Road quest with Guilmon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Dorumon or the Item Road quest with Veemon.
190 or 320
BACK TO TOP