- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Final Fantasy X-2 Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 18, 03
|» All About Final Fantasy X-2 on ActionTrip|
First you'll have to meet with Maechen at Guadosalam in Chapter 3. You'll find him when you meet up with Logos and Ormi in the same area. Next you have to get the "whistling" scene with Yuna at the end of Chapter 3. When you're alone in the Farplane, move Yuna around and continually press the X button. You'll hear whistling. That means you have activated the event. Next thing you have to do is get an Episode Complete in Luca during Chapter 5. All you have to do there is visit the location where Tidus taught Yuna how to whistle. Next, get an Episode Complete in Besaid. Finally, once you have beat the game, keep tapping the X button to get the ending.
Get Baralai's Sphere
Baralai's Sphere can be found in Guadosalam beyond the locked door that everyone talks about. How do you do it? Examine the door in very Chapter. During Chapter 5, Tromell Guado will let you inside, if you were able to finish the mission on Mount Gagazet during Chapter 3.
If you need to heal up, change your characters into White Mages, because they have the lowest HP in the game. You can use regular Potions or low level white magic spells to cure them. Revert them back to their original classes and they'll be at max health.
Good Level Up Spots
Good places to level up during the game are the Leblanc Syndicate's headquarters early in the game, Cid's secret dungeon during Chapter 5 for mid level characters, and the Depths of the Farplane for high level characters.
Some more Final Fantasy X-2 cheats
If an enemy hits you with Stop, cast Haste or use a Chocobo feather on them. They'll be back to normal, and they will also have Haste cast on them.
Equip the Cat Nip accessory and use the Trigger Happy ability when the wearer of Cat Nip has their health below half. You know this happens when their HP indicator turns yellow. The Cat Nip accessory allows any item, attack or spell to deal 9999 damage no matter what the circumstances. Since Trigger Happy allows you anywhere from 10 - 20 hits depending on what level you have it at, you can pretty much kill any enemy in the game using this strategy. Just remember, enemies are also affected by this too!
Easy 500+ points in Dancing Mini Game
As soon as the mini game starts,regardless of what the game tells you to do,keep pressing Triangle,Circle,X and Square simultaneously as fast as you can until the mini game ends.You'll easily score 500+ points
After beating the game for the first time,on the title screen there will be new game+.This is a new game except your characters start with the items when you ended the game for the first time.
Where to find the Samurai dressphere
You can find the Samurai dressphere inside the temple of Kilika.
148 or 227
BACK TO TOP