- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec on ActionTrip|
Unlock Mini Cooper 1.3i
Win the Lightweight Cup and you receive a Mini Cooper 1.3i.
Unlock the Ford Escort Rally Car
Win the Tahiti Maze Race in Simulation Mode.
Toyota Sprinter Truendo GT-Apex
Successfully complete the Sunday Cup with gold medals in all three races to unlock the Toyota Sprinter Truendo GT-Apex.
Mazda Eunos Roadster
To use these Gran Turismo 3 Cheats, successfully complete the Cupman Cup with gold medals in all three races to unlock the Mazda Eunos Roadster.
Mazda Roadster RS
Gran Turismo 3 Cheats: Successfully complete the Spider and Roadster cups with gold medals in all races to unlock the Mazda Roadster RS.
Nissan Silvia K's 1800cc
Win the Beginner FR Challenge series to unlock the Nissan Silvia K's 1800cc.
Silver Honda CRX Del Sol SiR
Win the Beginner Race of NA Sports series to unlock Silver Honda CRX Del Sol SiR.
Successfully complete each tier of tracks in arcade mode on any difficulty setting to unlock the next tier of tracks:
Super Speedway, Midfield Raceway, Smokey Mountain, Swiss Alps, Trial Mountain, Midfield Raceway II.
Smokey Mountain II, Tokyo R246, Grand Valley Speedway, Laguna Seca Raceway, Rome Circuit, Tahiti Circuit.
Swiss Alps II, Trial Mountain II, Deep Forest Raceway II, Special Stage Route 5, Seattle Circuit, Test Course.
In Gran Turismo 3 Arcade Mode, highlight Hard, hold L1 + R1 and press X.
Do not waste money on upgrading the first few cars you have in the game. Instead, practice being a better driver. Wait until you win a car with some real potential until you upgrade. For example, start out with a Mazda Miata, but do not upgrade. Use it to win a Mazda RX-7 Effini 3, then upgrade.
Go to Super Speedway in the beginner difficulty setting and keep doing the same level for easy money.
143 or 277
BACK TO TOP