- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Wii|
publisher: Arc System Works
developer: Arc System Works
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 11, 07
|» All About Guilty Gear XX Accent Core on ActionTrip|
EX Ending Artwork
To unlock the EX ending artwork, finish Arcade mode with the respective EX Character.
Hidden GGXX Slash and #Reload Stages
After all the EX Characters have been unlocked, GGXX Slash Stages will slowly be Time Released in Hour increments. Once a stage is unlocked via Time Release, you have access not only to that Slash stage, but also the #Reload version of the stage.
To select the #Reload version of the stage, hold the "Respect" Button while selecting stages and Music, this is usually the R2 Button.
Hold "Respect" (R2): Select GGXX #Reload version of a Stage
Unlock Slash Stages
Play the game for more than 48 hours, and then when the stage selection screen comes up, you can select the Slash versions of all the stages.
Guilty Gear Generations
To unlock the Guilty Gear Generations versions of the characters, play the game for a total of 48 hours.
GG Mode: Characters move faster, do relatively more damage, and can Instant Kill opponents without needing to charge. Bursts, Roman Cancels, and Faultless Defense are unavailable. Characters have the ability to charge their tension by holding the Heavy Slash and Dust buttons.
GGX Mode: Bursts and False Roman Cancels are unavailable. Characters can Faultless Defense Cancel their attacks.
Unlock EX Characters
To unlock EX Characters, defeat the Shadow version of them in Survival mode. To select them, press Start on the Character select screen.
1) Beat arcade mode without losing a round, not even to I-no.
2) After you beat her, stand as NEAR to I-no as possiable. You should be sucked in the portal after she jumps in if you didn't lose at all.
WARNING)You will be up aginst an even stronger Order-Sol with one chance to beat him.
Time released unlockables
Everything other than gallery pictures is unlockable via time release. This means time that you are playing the game, NOT time spent in the main menu, character selection screen, in between arcade matches, etc.
There are normal ways to unlock these, but time released seems to be the easiest way.
EX modes: Every hour after 48 hours, an EX character will be released. Starting with Potemkin and then Chipp, going in the same order as Survival mode.
GG Mode: 48 hours of gameplay.
GGX Mode: 24 hours of gameplay.
Shadow and Gold modes: Every hour after all the EX characters are unlocked or 48 hours, whichever comes last. Press D with Reload colors for Shadow, Slash colors for Gold.
Slash levels: Once all EX, and Shadow/Gold characters are unlocked and you've spent at least 48 hours a Slash level will be unlocked. Press R2 for the #R stage ver.
Unlock EX Characters In Survival Mode
Use any character of your choosing and defeat their shadow counterpart.
EX Anji-Mito: Reach Survival Level 60 and Defeat Shadow Anji-Mito
EX Chipp-Zanuff: Reach Survival Level 40 and Defeat Shadow Chipp-Zanuff
EX Millia-Rage: Reach Survival Level 80 and Defeat Shadow Millia-Rage
EX Potemkin: Reach Survival Level 20 and Defeat Shadow Potemkin
142 or 180
BACK TO TOP