- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask on ActionTrip|
After you beat the game, go to Kaede's Village and talk to a hidden cat. You will start the game with high stats.
Here's to unlock three of the many mystery field events. You plant these at that field in Kaede's village. (Note: this is not a requirement to pass the game):
sky blue seed + mystery soil
silver seed + whale tail
crimson seed + blossom branch
New game plus
Successfully complete the game and save it when prompted. Start another game and get to the point where you are at Kaede's village. When you find the cat there, you will be given your character's stats from the completed game.
Michiru Watches Kagome Take Bath
When you first arrive in Rindoh Village, you will get a day off. Pick Kagome. She then tells the main character (boy) not to peek, and then he gets stressed.
Kagome Takes A Bath With Kaname
Go to Rindoh Village after you get the Magatama Fruit. You will the next day off. Choose Kagome to hang out, then they talk about taking a bath. You will see a shot of Kagome in a cold lake.
Saving in the mansion
You can save the game at the cat in the mansion you enter on your way to the Castle Town. To get to the cat, leave the initial room, go down the hallway from the group of demons, then go left until you see a room. Enter the room, then go to the door to the left.
When you begin the battle with Kanna, you have to listen to what she says it helps you out in battle. When she says "you can have it" don't attack her, all of your attacks will be reflected back to you and do damage. During this time build up your defense and attack. When she says "I want your soul" you can attack her then, if done correctly you should beat her with no flaws.
79 or 217
BACK TO TOP