- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game.
When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
111 or 241
BACK TO TOP