- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game.
When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
110 or 222
BACK TO TOP